US$180
US$104
The 44(Swords)
US$111
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
US$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$115
US$110
US$92
All reviewsgolf courseleisure centresteam roomplay golfspa treatmentslovely hoteldublin airportbar foodlast nightpleasant staycomfortable roomsbar areaclose to the airportan overnight stayshuttle busweddingsakura
Reviewed January 31, 2012

my mother recently selected this hotel as the venue for her 70th birthday celebration. it certainly was not cheap! very picturesque venue. rooms were not particularly great, beds were average, phone for reception was unplugged and hidden away in the wardrobe. the staff, particularly the barman and female waitresses were very rude often ignoring calls for assistance. we were rushed out of the dining room immediately after the dessert, with many guests bringing their coffee out to the lounge. most guests, mainly family, stayed as they had travelled from overseas. Sunday morning staff were very nice and breakfast was good. it took th receptionist 1 hour to sort out the bill for rooms. completely mixed everything up and totally embarrassed people. we are locals to the area and would not step foot in the place again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank ecarlin
FingalRaven, Owner at Roganstown Hotel and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank-you for your comments
I am sorry that we did not meet your personal expectations on the evening in question. It does seem you were in the minority as everybody else we spoke with had a fantastic evening. After an investigation, the reason it took so long (but not an hour!) to look after the bill was to correct the no-shows from your group. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. We were not aware of anyone being embarrassed, in fact all the guests we spoke with had a pleasant evening and we have received a great deal of positive feedback from it.
I am sorry that you feel we rushed you out the restaurant after dessert. I find this difficult to understand as the music started playing after dessert – was this perhaps the reason for you to leave?
Perhaps the ‘phone’ you found in the wardrobe un-plugged was the hairdryer? The phone is located on the bedside table.
I note you are a local from your other (much shorter) reviews which were all compiled the same day – if you do decide to return to Roganstown, we would warmly welcome you back here and correct any errors you may have perceived.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I went to a wedding at this hotel last weekend and stayed the night, the wedding went really well with the food been superb, and the waiting staff very friendly, The thing that really disapointed me was there was no rosé wine in the whole hotel not even in the Resturent. This is the only drink i can drink so had to drink water for the day. . I realy think this hotel should look into stocking a few different wines. The Room was ok nothing to write home about, the breakfast was just ok, service not as good as at the wedding. I had to go to another table and get cutlery as there was only 3 set out at our table of 4.There was no staff around to ask for anything. Its not all bad as the Reception staff were realy friendly and check in and out was fast and efficent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and we are glad that in the main everything went well with your stay although very disappointed that everything was not perfect whilst you were here.

I checked on the breakfast service and apparently you were seated by a member of staff and given the menu at which stage the staff member went to see to another guest whilst you looked at the menu and helped yourself to the continental buffet - she didn't notice the missing place setting. She came back and took your hot breakfast order order and because you had taken the place setting you were missing from an adjoining table she didn't realise that you were missing cutlery. So apologies for that and we have taken steps to try and avoid this in the future.

We have a new and extensive wine list but we don’t have a rose wine listed on it as it is rarely asked for. We do however have stock rose wine in our cellar and in the fridge. If you had asked a member of staff they should have been able to give you rose. Again apologies for this.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Stayed here last night for my 3rd time, As always never disappointed with the quality of the food and presentation was excellent. When checking in the staff on reception where very friendly as always. We had asked for a room overlooking the golf course and our request was granted no problem. Had dinner in the restaurant where the fire was lighting and gave a lovely country feel on a cold wet night. The only negative i could say is i prefered the old system for breakfast as breakfast was now a full buffet style although food was very hot and the staff again very pleasant. Had no problems with checking out bill was as expected. Will sat here again no problem.

Room Tip: ask for a golf course view
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

In terms of breakfast service - we normally prefer to cook breakfast to order but on days when we have a very busy hotel that type of service can add significant delays to our service and in those cases we use a hot buffet service. Scrambled eggs are part of the buffet although we still cook poached and fried eggs to order. Guests can also have other items cooked to order (e.g. porridge and other a la cartel dishes like eggs benedict)

In general all of our food is cooked to order from fresh produce and I agree that breakfast cooked to order is definitely much nicer but with 80- 100 people coming to breakfast (and after a heavy night most come together about 15 minutes before breakfast service is over) - we'd never get everyone served. I hope you understand.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Came to dublin for the first time. I stayed with my other crew for 15 days. For the price this place is great value for your money. Rooms are spacious. Food and drinks are arranged as per guests convenience. One of my crew had to checkout very early in the morning. Breakfast was arranged as if he was having in normal timings. Staff is very friendly and helpful. If I go back to dublin again, I am staying at Roganstown.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We spent just one night in the hotel after a long, stormy ferry crossing and were very pleasantly surprised that the quality was so high considering the low price. Parking is free and our room was clean and spacious.
I managed to pop over to the gym for a token training session before dinner. It was a shame I didn't have more time as it was very well equipped. The subsequent meal was first class and again, very reasonably priced. Probably put back about 3 times the calories burned earlier, but well worth it.
Breakfast was also very substantial and kept me going until the evening. The service was good too, though it has to be said that the hotel was nowhere near full. This was just a stop-off en route, but we travel to Dublin frequently and will book a longer stay in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple