“Excellent ”
Review of Venezia Restaurant

Venezia Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Ballinasloe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Passing through ballinasloe we stopped for something to eat. This place is a real find. Freshly prepared tasty food. We ordered pizzas, chicken dish with ham and cheese, chicken Cajun burger. Simply delicious. 5 dishes and 2 cappuccinos 57e, excellent value for a great meal. And as for the staff...waitresses were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
Only negative would be please don't make your toilets unisex!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great addition to the town of ballinasloe lovely food great menu arachini balls to start or soup is good . Prawn tagatellie yum carbonara lovely . Chicken & mushroom penne very good . European dishes very good lamb shank or steak . Friendly efficient staff excellent lunch menu well priced

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Waiting for the airport coach at the bus stop in Ballinasloe, looking forward to your Italian holiday? Don't bother! Cancel the trip and cross the road instead to a great bit of Italy right here in our increasingly lovely town of Ballinasloe.
The Venezia restaurant exudes a welcoming ambience immediately with it's warm and interesting decor of original bare stone walls: service is friendly and efficient. And then there's the food: a great and full choice of every Italian dish and pizza you could want, whether starters, mains or deserts. My friends and I variously (foregoing starters sadly) had cannelloni, wild mushroom risotto and a chicken supreme followed by panna cotta and tiramisu. All excellent. Good choice of wine: and equally important, a great pint of Guinness. Seriously, this is a great restaurant, with good food, friendly staff - and it's good value. We're definitely going back! Ballinasloe with the Venezia restaurant - really now is bellisima-sloe.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food, can not recommend enough. I find it difficult to find an Italian restaurant that serves a good balance between tomato based dishes and creamy dishes on the menu, but now I’ve finally found one!! The chicken and bacon in a tomato base sauce was excellent and my daughters spag bolognese also delicious. Portion size generous. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The only thing that didn’t tick the box for me was the garlic bread I found it a bit dry, other than this I thoroughly enjoyed the meal and look forward to returning

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We have the pleasure of dining here on four occasions. Love the prawn linguine dish just fab . Staff really attentive without being intrusive.

It would get a five star rating but my fav prawn dish not on the lunchtime menu.