“Lunch stop”

Kariba’s Restaurant and Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Ballinasloe
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Family Friendly, Wheelchair Accessible Restaurant and Coffee House Offering Good Wholesome, Home Cooked, Quality Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Affordable Prices.
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Stoped here for lunch with a friend happened to get parking right outside food was delicious got the duck wraps came with a side salad and potatoe cubes it was so nice service was great and would definitely recommend eating here

Marian C, Manager at Kariba’s Restaurant and Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Thank you Bern192 for your delightful review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post a review to our Tripadvisor page.

All our staff were thrilled with your comments and hope you call back to visit us again soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Always enjoy coffee here. Had an amazing lunch of white bream, asparagus, snap peas. Tasty and fresh

Hi Mary C

Thank you for your positive review. From your comments about our coffee, it would appear you are a regular visitor to Kariba's and for that, we thank you! We really do appreciate the continued support of our loyal customers.

We're delighted you enjoyed your dinner and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves tasty food at lunchtime when most establishments are closed in Ballinasloe.
My husband's burger (with a large handmade patty) and chips was succulent, tasty and filling. I had a duck with hoisin sauce wrap with salad and chips which was delicious. Good portion sizes. Attentive service. The owner went to every table to make sure their meal was good and get feedback. Nice friendly atmosphere and smiling staff.
Very good.

Hi TripMahajan

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're delighted with your positive feedback.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

From the service to the food and of course the coffee everything is perfect. The staff are always so welcoming and helpful. Both the breakfast menu and the lunch menu is delicious with plenty of choice. The desserts are too good.

Hi Jodi B

We're thrilled with your review and hope that we can continue to deliver a 5 star service and food offering to you and all our customers for many years to come.

Big thumbs up from all the staff at Kariba's Restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

This place is amazing! I ate here twice last week. First on my own and then with my husband. I loved this place. I didn't get a weird look or confusion about where to put me when I was on my own. The staff are so friendly and chatty. It's a real local place where everyone knows everyone but didn't mind us Dubs coming in. The food is fabulous and obviously freshly made on the premises. The first day I got the chicken kiev and there was no issue when I asked to swap the chips for wedges. The second day I got the goujons and my husband got the burger. All the food was so good and such big portions.

This place needs to stay open for dinner. It would make a killing. I don't see a reason why it couldn't. I asked in the hotel for suggestions for places to eat for dinner and a few of them said Kariba's but had to correct themselves as it wasn't open. There are only 2 or 3 options for dinner in the town. I would have happily ate here three times a day if I had the choice! You need to move to Dublin so I can go again!

Hi Hester L

We were thrilled beyond words with your review - Thank you! Definitely, one of our favourites.

Family Life and a difficulty in finding a sufficient number of 'Amazing Staff' to achieve that 5 star food and service offering both day and night is the reason you won't find us opening in the evening anytime soon.

We are so lucky to have an amazing team working both front and back of house at Kariba's Restaurant and are delighted that you felt welcome and enjoyed our food offering.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. We hope you will come back and visit again soon.