“Amazing food”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ballinasloe
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Family run business since 2009. We cater 100% guaranteed fresh Pakistani and Indian Cuisine. All of our main courses are guaranteed 100% Gluten free and Coeliac Friendly. we do a free bring your own wine service
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

This little restaurant is a real gem - gorgeous food, even the poppadoms were the tastiest I've ever had. The dishes were very tasty & not swimming in butter as so often happens. The owner is a very friendly & genuine person. Definitely go out of your way to visit here especially to take a break from hotel food. So reasonable - full meal came in under €50 for family of four !

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Thanks to the great reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to try Noor Tandoori. What a little gem, I cannot believe I passed it many times and did not try their great food. We had Chicken Pakora and Chicken Chatt to start and Lamb Rogan Josh and Jalfrezi Chicken with Pilau Rice and Peshwari Naan.. The flavours were wonderful, the meat tender and delicious. We look forward to our next visit and many more where we can work our way through the whole menu.. We hear the chef was the owners Dad, Well done Dad. You are a real treasure. Ahmed your friendly welcome was much appreciated, it was service with a smile. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Ahmed M, Manager at Noor Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Terry,
many thanks for your 5 star Excellent review towards our restaurant. it gave me great honor to serve you and your wife on this night. I am really glad you enjoyed the food. the Chicken chatt starter is an all time favorite of our customers. i will be sure to pass this review onto dad in the kitchen he would be thrilled.
Thank you once again, looking forward to welcoming you again in the not so far future.

Ahmed Mukhtar.
manager.
pak.yousaf101@gmail.com

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I had an excellent tandoori mix started - all meat was succulent. I also had the best biryani that I've tasted anywhere. The owner's Dad is the cook he told me. His Dad - I can confirm - has been cooking 20 years and I can confirm he is probably one of the best anywhere! Had a lovely time talking to his son, the owner, and with his friend who arrives monthly from UK. I had a great conversation with both. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and it deserves all the good reviews it has had to date.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank manushamrock

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for such a kid review towards our establishment. Dad is indeed to phrase for the great quality he puts out to our customers. our monthly fried that comes from the UK had great things to say after you left. it is great to be of company to one another. i will be sure to tell him and the chef about your excellent feedback. hope to welcome you again in the not so far future.

Best wishes,

Ahmed Mukhtar
Manager.
pak.yousaf101@gmail.com

Reviewed July 17, 2017

If it was possible to award a six-star rating, then Noor Tandoori on Society Street certainly deserves the accolade. Possibly the best Asian food this side of Karachi!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Kieran F
Reviewed May 13, 2017

Just celebrated our one month wedding anniversary in Noor Tandoori and it was absolutely top class from the amazing food to the quick and friendly service this restaurant has to be the best restaurant Ballinasloe. I can't recommend Noor Tandoori enough.

Date of visit: May 2017

Dear Mrs. Donoghue,
thank you so much for joining us for your 1 month wedding anniversary. serving you and Mr. Donoghue is always a great joy and brings a smile to all our faces. you both make an excellent couple. we really appreciate you kind words and look forward to welcoming you again in the not so far future.

Beast wishes,