All reviews lovely hotel from start to finish leisure centre bridal suite wedding reception family wedding duck kildare village newbridge silverware bride and groom main course race course sunday lunch would highly recommend this hotel bar food room was spotless top class
Reviewed April 28, 2012

stayed 5 days for punchestown ,been here 6 years in a row ,gets better every year ,the rooms are spacious spotless the food is excellent ,and the staff are the best your going to get.give it a try you wont be dissapointed, while your there pop in the athgarvan inn for some great food and hospitality from the rainsford family ,if you have never been to ireland give it a try.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dinkytewkesbury
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Stayed overnight during a trip around Ireland in April 2012. What a find. Lovely hotel, lovely clean spacious rooms, and top of the class staff. Helpful, courteous, witty, and wonderfully approachable. Will I be back?? Most Definitely.
Keep up the High Standards and you'll make loads of return business. Looking forward to staying again on my next Dublin Bound Road Trip.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cobman
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was one of a group of ten who were attending a conference. The facilities and leisure centre were first class and equally good was the accommodation that was also to a very high standard.I had room service which was a little disappointing as the menu was limited to sandwiches only. I requested fries but these were not available in the afternoon? I also had lunch in the bar and although the burger was very tasty it was also very expensive for what it was. My only criticism really is in relation to the high price of both food and drink but everything else was very good. I would visit again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed a night in the Keedeen as I was attending a party in the curragh.The staff were very nice and friendly.My room was lovely and the leisure centre was fabulous.I only had breakfast which was nice but a little cold.I thought the bar food was overpriced,and I found the drinks a bit pricey too!Unfortunately there was a traveller christening on while we were there,so was thankful to get out as they tend to take over.I would definently stay at the Keedeen again but only if I got a deal.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank heather1968
Reviewed February 3, 2012

So far I've been in the Keadean for a month now with work. I've travelled about Ireland the last 5 month and been in a few different hotels, mostly 4 star. Keadean by far stands out with the service they provide. Reception staff are so nice and friendly and helpful that I had to come on and write this review just to attempt to give something back! Greeted with a polite welcome everytime I come and go, and the occasional conversation, it's nice to find a place you can feel at home whilst away.

The bar has a cosy feel to it, decorated well, with plenty of space and seating. I find it hard to understand how other visitors could feel the customer service was lacking from the bar staff.

Room's are serviced daily, and to a very high standard. I cannot fault the hotel in anyway at all. It'll really will be sad to go.

Date of stay: January 2012