TripAdvisor
Seven Springs(Newbridge)
TripAdvisor
Athgarvan B&B(Newbridge)
All reviewslovely hotelfrom start to finishleisure centrebridal suitenewbridge silverwarelounge areakildare villagefamily weddingwedding receptionsunday lunchmain courserace coursebar and restauranttop classcurragh racecourseold stylelast weekend
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Easy to find, pleasant and helpful staff, great room and good food within a friendly atmosphere. What more could you want?
Oh and parking is plentiful and close.
Easier to describe than trip advisor think as it does not take 200 characters.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Davejmail,

Thank you for the excellent review of The Keadeen.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us and will pass on your high praise to all the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I recently stayed in the Keadeen as part of a large enough group (50+ people) for a family reunion. The staff in the Keadeen were friendly and helpful throughout the entire weekend and made our stay very pleasant.

The rooms are comfortable and very well maintained, as are the facilities. The food in the bar/restaurant is terrific and the portions are generous. The bar staff are friendly and in fact added to our evening overall.

Additionally while the gym is a little small (not by much) the pool facilities are nice and well maintained, though very slightly chilly when sitting on the deck chairs. We also used the spa treatments which were reasonable and very pleasant, I'd absolutely recommend.

Overall I'd happily recommend a stay and will be back again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear ryan m,

Thank you for the wonderful 5* review and recommendation of The Keadeen.

I am delighted that you and your group thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us for your family reunion and will pass on your high praise to all the team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel very well built warm and welcoming with nice decorations and a lovely garden. The rooms are big and beds comfy enough. Breakfast was big but it was too greasy but still liked it. Now evening meal was good I had the sea food dish for starter even though it wasn't big it was delicious so goes for the duck for main course. So, The service was kinda weird some of them were really nice and some were ignorant so I'll just say it was ok towards good. There's not a nice view from your room at least our room you just saw the parking area when you looked out of the window. The gym was real basic and the steam room was smelly. It had quite a few cons but the good part of the service the nice food nice decorations and warm halls and rooms made up for them.. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Not S,

Thank you for your kind review of The Keadeen.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the recommendation and hope to welcome you back again soon.

With regards your comments on the service, I would ask that you contact me directly on info@keadeenhotel.ie as soon as practicable with further information including the date of your stay and with whom you dealt and found to be as described in your review so that I may investigate the issue further in order to prevent any recurrence. We usually receive high praise of our excellent team and can only apologise if this aspect was not up to standard during your visit.

I will also look into the other issues you brought to our attention in order to improve on areas where necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We got off a ferry after midnight in Dublin to find blizzard conditions on the roads. By the time we got South of Naas it was about 3am and the snow was making driving extremely treacherous. We decided to take a chance on stopping at the Keadeen Hotel.
The night manager told us that there were no rooms available as there was a wedding on in the hotel. He was decent enough to let us stay in reception and got us cups of tea. I was exhausted as we had been traveling all day. The manager eventually saw how tired we were and said that he had got a room which the guests hadn’t turned up for. It was now nearly 4am and he agreed that we could have that room.
The room was large and comfortable with two double beds and one single bed in it.
Breakfast next morning was excellent.
We had to dig our cars out of about 6” of snow but were able to continue our journey home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Louise C,

Thank you for your very kind review of The Keadeen.

I am delighted that we were finally able to accommodate you under such horrible travelling conditions and would hope you could return under a much more favourable time in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the Keadeen many times which is why we planned my daughters hen party in Ireland. We love it. Staff are brilliant with special mention to Pauline and Danielle who are always amazing. Food was beautiful as ever. The hotel is clearly the process of refurbishment with some areas not yet completed( leisure a
Area, steam room) but that does not affect the warm atmosphere throughout. We will definitely be returning. My daughters and friends loved it too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sally S
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Sally S,

Thank you for your excellent 5* review of your recent stay with us last weekend.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed the hen weekend and will pass on your high praise to all the team, in particular Pauline and Danielle in Saddlers.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.