“Best butter chicken! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I visited with a friend, both of us having lived in the UK for many years. And therefore spoiled when it comes to great Indian food. Both of us agreed that this was one of the best Indian restaurants we had eaten in, ever.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Had another fabulous meal on Saturday evening with my family. James even brought out some complimentary dishes for us to try that we had never tried before. Thank you to all for looking after us.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Me & my friend we ordered a takeaway.The food was amazing and I have to say one of the best Indians restaurant in co.kildare. thank you for made delicious food...specialy biryani & curry sauce...i give you 5*****

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, fantastic atmosphere with friendly staff. Ideal for a birthday dinner with very tasty authentic indian food. Will definitely visit again

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

This is my go to Indian for take away & sit down meals, best Indian food Ive ever had. Consistently fresh & tasty. I always recommend it.