All reviewsirish breakfastliving roompattigemgarden
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Patsy was the perfect host - lovely house and grounds, warm welcome and wonderful breakfasts. Our room was very comfortable, quiet and well equipped, with an en suite bathroom and comfortable seating.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2015

The reception I had during my booking assured me of my safety in the BB. On arrival, I had a warm welcome which really felt like I had visited a friend instead of BB. This really was more I expected. The room I was ushered to was also warm and beautiful. I would stay in this BB anytime I visit Longford. The owner is really nice too.

Room Tip: wouldn't really worry about that. All room are well decorated and will suit everyone.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2015

like other reviewers we were met with coffe and buiscuits, very welcome after a 2 hour drive. We chose the suite , 20 euros extra but well worth it for all that extra space.

the sittingroom is gorgeous and the full irish breakfast hit the spot.

as i had left my car in Longford Peter and Patsy kindly gave us a lift in later next morning. Will stay there again if we visit Longford . Harry

Room Tip: suite is definitely the best if available
Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

This was our third trip to Ireland and Longford...we found the Longford Country House on our first visit and are so glad we did...Patsy welcomed us into her warm home with a warm fire and tea and biscuits...the rooms are so comfortable and cozy...and she has helped us with things to do and seeand the best irish breakfast we have had and we have had many...we plan another visit and will always go back! Patsy is such a kind person and caring hostess ❤️Dave & Cathie Duncan

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathleenerin
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Ireland to pursue some family history and chose Longford as our place to start. After reading Trip Advisor Reviews we opted to stay at Longford Country House run by Patricia and Peter. What a splendid Irish welcome we had! Their charming home tucked into the woods a short drive from town felt like a trip back in time. It is filled with antiques and they had a cozy fire going for us in the living area....much appreciated as the weather was chilly. The breakfasts were delicious and filling, including wonderful touches like Patricia's homemade rhubarb/ginger jam for the lovely Irish brown bread. Our visit was like being with family and we heartily recommend this cozy place!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple