Hilda and Michael are two lovely people .... Great Accommodation ...Great Breakfasts.... In the centre with walks into town and a hotel serving excellent food that will even do a carry out if you ask ... tomatoes fresh from the greenhouse and if you're a fish lover Hilda makes a nice smoked makerel pate.. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan