We stayed here for a weekend some years ago and repeated the exercise last weekend, the staff are a great selling point for this hotel.
From Caroline and her colleagues on reception, Kevin and the Lounge staff in the bar, to the restaurant staff at both breakfast and dinner and of course the cleaning staff, all of them are a credit to this Hotel.
We just ate bar food and had a few drinks in the bar on the Friday night and that was spot on for what we needed after a lateish arrival, the live music in the Bar created a nice atmosphere and led to a very pleasant few hours relaxation.
We had an upgrade to an Executive Room which was a nice touch for a birthday celebration, the room was huge with champagne, chocolates and fruit in place when we arrived.
Breakfast was very good and although the hot bins were in use the food was remarkably fresh proving that you can get fresh food from that service if the food is well organised and the food set out and replenished as needed.
Dinner on the Saturday night was terrific, well served and the food was of a very high standard, the restaurant had been extremely busy with many diners eating before a comedy show but the service was top class and presentation was excellent also.
The comedy show crowd filled the bar after their show and the place was buzzing, coupled with the live music there was a great atmosphere
All in all this is a very relaxing Hotel, there is a very well equipped gym, sauna and indoor pool and of course the golf course on site, we would highly recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Star Nuremore Hotel is a Family owned hotel located ideally only one hour from Dublin and Belfast, the perfect location for your next leisure, business or holiday break in Ireland. With our beautifully appointed accommodation, unrivalled cuisine, superb leisure and health facilities, elegant reception areas and landscaped gardens, the Nuremore Hotel has something for everyone. Renowned for having one of the best championship length golf courses in Ireland, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club offers golfers and non-golfers alike the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy a little luxury. With our banqueting facilities and custom-built conference centre the Nuremore Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, family functions and business meetings in Ireland. Located in the beautiful rolling Monaghan countryside, take the time to discover an area 'less travelled' - but all the more beautiful and authentic for it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Nuremore Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country
- Nuremore Resort And Country