All reviewscontinental breakfastroscommon castlewould highly recommend staying heresoda breadbeds were comfortablefull irish breakfasta great place to staybreakfast was excellentyogurtdining roomteresairelandhostesscosytidyhostsluxury
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I was playing a gig in Roscommon so a friend of mine found this bob for us. Teresa picked my friend up from the train station. It was only a 5 minute taxi drive into the town square. Some great pubs. We ended up staying an extra night.
Teresa had the breakfast made both mornings and what a lovely breakfast it was. The double room we shared was very comfortable and we had our own bathroom and shower The dining area is also a common room where we met travelers from around the world. If you are staying in Roscommon stay in Ross House!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Brilliant warm friendly guest house, wonderful owners who make you feel like they genuinely love you staying there.
Great for a quiet break etc.
Not sure about the breakfast as I am on a diet but I have no doubt it would have been top notch as is the rest of the house.
Don't stay anywhere else, book rosshouse you will not be disappointed.
Thanks to you both, you made my Christmas!.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2015

First off, Teresa , our hostess was fantastic. Our room was spotless as was the entire B&B. Breakfast was plentiful and very good. To give us a sense of the area and town, Teresa drove us the first day into town and pointed out various places to shop and eat. After that we walked where ever we we went. Teresa even had her daughter show my wife how to use her new I Pad. We had a wonderful stay in a less touresty Irish town.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed September 24, 2015

We didn't have a place to stay (9-2015) and walked up to the door to find this gem with a wonderful host and accommodations. Not only is this B&B beautifully appointed and spotless, the host, Theresa was wonderful and accommodating. Theresa cooked a marvelous "to order" breakfast. She made phone calls to help us find ways for me to locate my ancestors. This place is perfect, don't hesitate to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen H
Reviewed September 15, 2015

My cousin and I stayed in this lovely B and B for 2 nights mid- August whilst visiting family in Roscommon. The welcome from Theresa made it feel like home and everything about the house from breakfast to rooms and cleanliness was brilliant. We hope to return to Roscommon and to Ross House. Thanks to Theresa.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family