All reviews continental breakfast roscommon castle beds were comfortable would definitely stay here again a great place to stay breakfast was excellent yogurt dining room teresa ireland hostess cosy hosts luxury
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I had a lovely time at this excellent B&B in Roscommon. Teresa, the owner, could not have been more accommodating and friendly. 2 or our party were going to Galway to catch a bus to Dublin because that is what we had been told to do. When she heard what the plans were, she suggested they leave from Athlone instead, saving us miles of driving and hours of travel time. Then she went above and beyond, trying to get a refund for the tickets they had purchased.

The rooms are spacious and lovely. Breakfast was beautifully laid out. You will not be disappointed in a stay at Ross House B&B.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Well situated B&B for exploring further north or just a stopover on return to Dublin. Within walking distance of town and a small park with the Roscommon Castle. Teresa is an excellent host, ensured we had everything we required. Room and and ensuite bathroom were large and spotless. Bed was comfortable. Choose continental breakfast and was provided selection of fruit, yoghurt, scones, croissants, jams, cereal, juice, coffee and tea. More than enough to start the day. Would definitely stay again. Thoroughly enjoyed watching the steer in the adjacent field frolic.

Room Tip: Stayed in the front room, overlooking pasture and ruins.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terri C
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I had a great time in Roscommon. I was in Rosscommon playing music for the weekend with my mate Brats. The Guinness was flowing lovely in Murray's Bar and most other pubs in the town. An Tobair and JJ Harlo's were also particulaly hospitable to us and let us play away. Teresa in Ross House was amazing. The breakfast was great and the morning coffee made the difference. The rooms were spotless in this fabulous house. One thing for sure, I'll be back. Thanks a million Teresa, you tied the whole weekend together :)

Room Tip: The house is savage.
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I was playing a gig in Roscommon so a friend of mine found this bob for us. Teresa picked my friend up from the train station. It was only a 5 minute taxi drive into the town square. Some great pubs. We ended up staying an extra night.
Teresa had the breakfast made both mornings and what a lovely breakfast it was. The double room we shared was very comfortable and we had our own bathroom and shower The dining area is also a common room where we met travelers from around the world. If you are staying in Roscommon stay in Ross House!

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Brilliant warm friendly guest house, wonderful owners who make you feel like they genuinely love you staying there.
Great for a quiet break etc.
Not sure about the breakfast as I am on a diet but I have no doubt it would have been top notch as is the rest of the house.
Don't stay anywhere else, book rosshouse you will not be disappointed.
Thanks to you both, you made my Christmas!.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business