All reviews would highly recommend staying here roscommon castle continental breakfast excellent stay perfect location beds were comfortable tea and coffee a great place to stay home away from home one night yogurt dining room next morning teresa ireland hostess hosts
Reviewed April 8, 2017

My Boyfriend and I stayed here as we were attending a local wedding. Teresa was a wonderful, welcoming host. She offered us tea after showing us to our clean, tidy and bright room. Teresa also drove us into town although we were happy to get a taxi! She went above and beyond during our stay at the Ross House B&B, even returned my phone when I left it in her car. The breakfast was delicious, a lovely fry up! Can't recommend this B&B highly enough!

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Stayed for a few nights at this very nice B& B.

The host was friendly and very helpful.

The room was very clean, tidy and well presented.

Breakfast was very tasty and enjoyable with plenty on offer; especially nice soda bread (which I hadn't tried before).

Location is good, not far from town, and quiet enough for a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

The owners of the B&B are exceptionally nice and helpful. Our room was very, very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and served in a lovely room. We would highly recommend staying here and would most definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoscommonKerry, Manager at Ross House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Teresa was very welcoming and accommodating for me and my husband. We flew in on the red eye and arrived in Roscommon by car around 8:30 am. Teresa allowed us to check in at that time so we could have a quick nap and adjust to the time change. It was very quiet to nap at that time. We then took the short 10 minute walk to the town center to explore for the afternoon and evening before return for the night. With the time change and our earlier nap we sleep later than intended and missed the agreed upon breakfast time, but again, Teresa accommodated us and served us a full Irish breakfast in the dining room before we checked out. She was helpful with sharing maps of the area and hiking suggestions, as we were in Ireland to hike. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoscommonKerry, Owner at Ross House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

It was a pleasure having you stay in our home and hope to see you again in Ireland.
Teresa

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I surprised my mum for her birthday on a trip to Roscommon where we have family history and Teresa and Gerrys B&B was the perfect location! We arrived earlier than expected but was welcomed all the same and even given a bigger room than one of the ones we had booked!
Such a great attention to detail and cater for your every need, Lovely sized warm rooms and such a welcoming stay ☺️I personally fell in love with the Irish soda bread Teresa laid out with the rest of the perfect selection of breakfast. Close to the town and great advice for the perfect places to go. I hope we return to Ross House again ❤

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words.