1,026 results
All reviews kids club seaweed bath swimming pool bit dated bar food sligo town family hotel beautiful location family break third floor last weekend leisure facilities lovely beach sea view yeats country buffet style food was lovely
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We've been travelling to this hotel for years with our family. We've returned home from a 3 night visit with our children and a number of friends. The main reason we keep going back has to be the wonderful staff! The reception staff are always welcoming and the kids club staff are so attentive. We had a large group dinner on Wednesday night in the restaurant, the waitress staff were friendly and so accommodating.
A lovely spot, a home from home. Can't wait to return!

4  Thank alisonpoots
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Although I travel regularly and am lucky enough to have stayed in very nice hotels, I have never gotten around to leaving a review on tripadvisor. However, the staff at the Yeats Country hotel were so fantastic that I felt that I absolutely had to leave a review to commend them on such an amazing job.

I was travelling with a toddler, a baby and both of their Nanas. The staff looked after all of us so well. Nothing was too much trouble. They anticipate your needs such as a highchair would appear beside you before you went to look for one.

The kids club is fantastic and caters for all ages. The staff there were so friendly and looked after the kids really well. They took a real interest in the children and looked after them like they were their own. I was really impressed with the care and attention they gave them. The hotel itself is mid-revamp and looks good. The rooms are HUGE and impeccably clean! The food in both the restaurant and the main bar was fab. I would recommend getting a room on the ground floor if you have young kids which makes life even easier. Thank you Yeats Country for a great holiday and a particular thank you to Christina (bar/reception) for being amazing!!

Room Tip: ground floor for famiies
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank fl0ssyshaw
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Just to say the Kids Club is fantastic!! The best we have ever been to. My girls Jennifer and Rebecca could not wait to go every day.. We had to be back each afternoon in time for the Kids Club!! They had a brilliant time doing lots of cool activities and having lots of fun. The girls and boys who are running the Kids Club are friendly, polite and helpful and are doing a fantastic job!!! Thanks very much from very happy parents, Sarah + Colin. Hope to see you all again.

2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing staff!!! I have left this review so long I’ve forgotten some of the names and I am kicking myself. So what I can say is; all the staff working 19th - 22nd of May were outstanding!! Martina, Evelyn, Meghan, the lovely lady restaurant manager and her lovely team, the jolly jolly bar man and Nicole in the spa!!! Everyone were so good to us and especially our two children, 3 & 7!!

Nicole... THANK YOU for an amazing spa experience!!! My husband is not one for spas, but can back a new man lol!!! You are excellent and can’t wait to book you again on our next return visit!!

Yes, the hotel is a little dated in areas, but it’s a 100 year old building!! Not only that, they are striving to refurbish it!! Our bedroom was fantastic, huge and spotless!!! The accommodation staff couldn’t be more helpful!!

Food was delicious!!

Area is beautiful!! Beach just a two minute walk away and is very clean!!

What more can I say, exept looking forward to our next stay!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqui S
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The kids club was so amazing ! When my kids (nicole and Luca) would come home they would tell me all the cool things and activities they did! Nicole,Lana,soarsie and many other staff there would be so kind to them ! My kids were devastated to leave the kids club but we will be coming back to Yeats hotel pretty soon! So all and all I loved the kids club not only because I could have some time to relax but also because my kids were having lots and lots of fun ! I am giving the hotel and the kids club a five star !

2  Thank Nicole G