“I am a regular”

Jammin Java
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Jammin Java opened its doors in August of 2002 in the Fayetteville Old Post Office...Each location is unique in its own way, but at all of Jammin Java's locally owned locations you will be sure to find the highest quality coffee beans, beverages, smoothies, food items, and merchandise.
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Great staff- good coffee and food! Jammin Java does a good job of creating quality experiences for customers and making them want to come back.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

My bagel was stale. It included a cream cheese serving. The toaster took a long time too. Since it was a to-go order, I didn't know the bagel was stale until it was too late. $2 is pricey for a bagel that you throw away.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to grab a cup of coffee in the downtown square. Plenty of tables to sit and hang out either inside or out. They have a breakfast and lunch menu as well though we didn’t have anything but coffee and hot chocolate. Coffee and hot chocolate were excellent and cheaply priced as well! Friendly service and not too far from University if Arkansas. Give it a try, you will be pleased!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife were in Fayetteville for Homecoming at the U of A last month and decided to take in the Farmers' Market on the Square. I think it is the best farmers' market in Arkansas and one of the top three in the nation that I have attended. Only Whitefish, Montana compares to it.

We stopped in at Jammin Java for a late breakfast. It is located on the south side of the Square. My wife had the fruit and yoghurt. I had a scramble topped with gravy. They had a local music group playing that Saturday morning. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed a spectacular warm fall morning over our coffee.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I popped in 2:30 in the afternoon and they were open. the barista was very knowledgable of all products, including soy free drinks.