“Nice "hole in wall" place”

Little Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Very nice spot to get some coffee / tea and a bagel for breakfast. Love the outside seating and courtyard covered with vines. Great find

Reviewed June 13, 2018

I was able to walk to Little Bread Company from my hotel! I went for my morning latter and the bakery items looked amazing. I went back for lunch! Had a great salad! Customer service was fine, not out of your way nice to people they did not know... but they were not rude. Thus the four stars instead of five

Reviewed June 5, 2018

My wife and I were staying at the Chancellor nearby and found this gem for Sunday morning breakfast. The food is absolutely amazing. I had the Costanza with a cup of cold brew coffee, my wife had the quiche and a latte. Before we left we decided to try a blueberry turnover. Everything we tried was perfectly made and prepared. I can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I used to go here every morning for a bagel and coffee. The everything bagel with garlic cream cheese is my favorite. The sweet pastries are good also. We have also bought loaves of bread to take home and are always happy no matter the type. Small interior but really great outdoor seating. Really crowded during the Farmer's Market but well worth the wait.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This tiny little place has a wonderful hippy-bistro type atmosphere. Great place for meeting up with a friend for breakfast or lunch. Plate sized cookies are fantastic!