“Best BBQ!!”

Sassy's Red House
Ranked #5 of 442 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

They had the best brisket, it would cut with a fork, great smoke flavor and taste.
The potato salad was excellent also!
Restaurant was a fun building, and great outside sitting area.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Even as a vegetarian, I’ve found great options at Sassy’s and the staff are very friendly!

Hubs LOVES their brisket and I don’t think I’ve ever had a side or app I didn’t enjoy!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We loved to come to Sassys and eat on their large shaded patio. We met friends for dinner. I usually have the pork sandwich which is good but tried the chicken tacos and they were great. Husband loves their chicken plate. Says it falls off the bone. Sweet tea is good, also. Highly recommend

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I am beyond picky about BBQ and I will be back. We live in Oklahoma and came out to ride the beautiful roads. Came in for dinner food was great I will try the nachos I saw every one eating next time!
Relaxed atmosphere you could tell the locals came in to enjoy themselves

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel called it the best in town and it was good. I am from near Kansas City so I wouldn’t say that it beats that but it would be respectable there. I had chicken and it had a nice Smokey flavor. The Sauces were mostly thinner than KC style but still vinegary and good.