“Great Frog Legs!”

New Pavilion Buffet
Ranked #248 of 430 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 May 2016

One of the few places in Northwest Arkansas that has frog legs, and they are good! Small, but good. And I think they only have them during the evening buffet. They also have a breaded shrimp that is almost like a tempura batter - fantastic.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

The buffet isn't always as fresh and hot, but I've ordered take out several times and it's always really good and a great value.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

I came here during a lunch break from work one day and was disappointed. Food was bland and cold. Seating was cramped and the entire atmosphere screamed "cheap"; the price was not, however. A total of 12 dollars. Would not recommend and will not return.

1  Thank vnovak90
Reviewed 12 August 2015

There was nothing outstanding about this place. It was close an convenient, so I gave it a shot since I was in the area. I arrived and hour and forty five minutes before close.. some of the empty selections were never refilled. The service was ok, and the place was clean.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food was cold and tasted as if it had been sitting there awhile. The rice was hard and had a crusty film on it and everything else was soggy and/or gummy. The employees were VERY rude and inconsiderate. One of the employees literally followed me around the buffet and was yelling at me about the food I was choosing. I have never eaten food this bad, ever. I will never return to this establishment. I would prefer to drive a few extra miles for a pleasant experience.