“Surprise of the Day. Desserts ”

Hammontree's Grilled Cheese
Ranked #1 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fayetteville's original grilled cheese joint. Hammontree's specializes in gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches made with high quality ingredients; sourced locally when possible. We also have made from scratch soups daily, salads, and specialty sausages.
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This place doesn’t look like much from the outside. Near the University of Arkansas. Service was exceptional and food was very good. My wife and I split the Italian Stallion sandwich with cottage cheese on the side. We planned on eating dessert after seeing the tasty choices on the menu. The sandwich was plenty big and was just right for us by sharing the meal. Ordered an extra side of cottage cheese for my wife. It was a nice place for conversation with friends and had no problem with hearing each other. The waiter was very helpful with menu selections and dessert descriptions. I had the lemon cake and my wife the pecan fudge cake/pie. Both were delicious. You may have to pay to park near the restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Hammontree's offers a variety of very unique grilled cheese sandwhiches and sides! It is definitely a must to visit when in Fayetteville. Visit some sites in the downtown area while you're there!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Unique and fresh food, you can order it all! Different cheeses and sandwiches. Ask for the potato salad!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome... the menu surpassed the reach of what I imagined a grilled cheese sandwich is. This place just expanded my horizons. Full bar, craft beer, and the best upscale sandwiches I had in a while. We need this place in Houston!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Truly the best grilled cheese selection EVER! Highly recommend the Monte Cristo with sweet potato fries! Fun vibe, great service and easy to get to!
A Razorback favorite with our family!