“Fine for weekend stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We were in Fayetteville for a swim meet, so we didn't spend much time in our room. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. There was a fridge and microwave that wasn't advertised for this room, so that was a benefit. The hall carpet has seen better days. The desk clerks were very friendly. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. Similar hotels (Hampton, etc.) have much better fare. They were out of most everything and the toaster didn't work; only two types of cereal. It was a good location to get to the U of A. I chose this hotel based on lots of on line reviews of similar hotels in this price range. There are better options for more $, but since we wouldn't be there except to sleep, this was fine.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank KellyAnnMac

Reviewed 9 August 2011

Reasonable rates, very clean and up-to-date. Common areas are nicely appointed and in perfect condition. Beds are wonderfully comfortable. The breakfast was mostly fine. It had pretty typical deluxe continental breakfast items, including the make-your-own hot waffles. The syrup was even good. But the hard-boiled eggs were a little scary. They were leathery, pock-marked, and yellow, and squooshed in a most alarming way. I thought I needed hand sanitizer after touching one. But other than that, this place was fantastic, I'd definitely stay here again, and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WanderingVeggie
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Hotel is a typical lower budget hotel. Nothing great but nothing offensive. It was clean and the beds are fine. The kicker however, came a couple of hours after arriving home. I received a phone call informing me that they would be charging me for the alarm clock that I STOLE!!!! There was no alarm clock in the room. I have NEVER been accused of stealing ANYTHING in my entire life! The management did not even understand that it had nothing to do with the measly $15 they were charging for the clock. I cannot believe I have been accused of being a thief. He said if I didn't steal it, I would have reported it not being in the room!!! Yes, I noticed that there was no alarm clock, but figured it was because this was such a low budget hotel. We used our i-phone, didn't need an alarm clock and certainly never thought to report such a trivial thing to the front desk. Needless to say, I will not be staying in this chain again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JustSheila
Reviewed 17 June 2011

The facilities were cleanand roomy. The location was close to the interstate, the Univrrsity and local eateries.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Redagirl
Reviewed 23 April 2011

The room was musty...the halls and elevator was humid! They don't turn on A/C. Jacuzzi was cold and the pool area was miserably hot. Small TV in room that they sat on a low counter. Loud A/C...sounded like a tractor. Not a good experience. Next time I'm going the Holiday Inn Express behind it.

• Stayed: April 2011