“Gluten free 5 stars but 4 stars for choices and 4 stars for toppings”

Noodles Italian Kitchen
Ranked #60 of 439 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2018

As stated above, but u don't have to worry because they do gluten free right!!!!! I've eaten there several times (I'm highly allergic) no probs. I just wish they had gluten free bread, good old garlic bread to go with the meal. And I wouldn't mind if they say it's gluten free then it is, and tastes great. Maybe some meatballs just offer a little more.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Dinner was excellent. Lemon chicken dish was one of best meals my wife has had anywhere. I had the lasagna, which was also excellent. Service was very good, prices reasonable for quality of food. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Ate at Noodles for the first time today. We particularly enjoyed the spinach artichoke dip. It was delicious. Entrees tasted good but were more...ummm...rustic than necessary. Knife skills were non existent in the preparation. Wildly varying sizes of the same ingredient led to the Goldilocks issue...some bites were overcooked, some undercooked, and some just right. Service was good, and we will likely return at some point.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here! We both enjoy their salads, he always loves his pasta and I like their vodka sauce chicken parm! So good! Service was great too!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Went for a birthday party. Standard chain Italian restaurant offerings. Nothing spectacular just your normal fare. Service was ok. The host when I went, well, he was clueless.