“Delicious! Will be back. ”

Wood Stone Craft Pizza
Ranked #7 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time coming to Wood Stone after wanting to stop by many times, and I’m really glad we did!

The ambience was good, the small restaurant was bustling and there was music and multiple TVs, although one was just playing through videos of food which made me hungry, but also laugh. We were seated immediately which surprised me.

For drinks we ordered root beer and the sparkling lavender lemon aid which was delicious! The alcoholic beverages looked extremely overpriced, so we just didn’t order any.

For dinner, we ordered the special which was some assortment of basil ricotta pepperonicini spicy pepperoni pizza. We also ordered the ranch and pesto aioli sauces. The crust was thin and crunchy and the flavors of the pizza were all delightful. The sauces were sooooo good! I’d recommend everything we ordered to future customers.

Overall service was excellent as well as the food. Our total for the root beer, lemonade, pizza, and sauces was around $22 which is extremely reasonable. I’d post a photo of the food but we ate it too fast!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Their cheese breadsticks are delish and the fire roasted cauliflower appetizer is TO DIE FOR!

Pizzas are divine, such fresh ingredients, and with a glass of wine...I can’t think of a better evening!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The pizzas here are cooked in wood fired ovens that give the crusts a nice toasty smell & flavor. There are a number of interesting pizzas to choose from. I really like the Korean BBQ pizza but if I am eating with my vegetarian wife, we usually get the Curly, which has a white sauce and a ton of local mushrooms. They usually have some good beers on tap and the atmosphere is relaxed. The bread app that has a selection of toppings in mason jars is a good one.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered wedge salads all around the US as I travel a lot. The wedge salad at Wood Stone is by far the best I have found. Highly recommended. Match it with the wood-fired mac n cheese and you have a full meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for HH and snacks. Breadsticks with sauces, craft cocktails and wine, fantastic cranberry bread pudding dessert. Great service from Madison and the rest of the staff.

Date of visit: May 2018