All reviews refrigerators and microwaves several choices the noise level manager on duty average hotel razorback football room rate in town hot breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful would stay here again nice stay randy bulb game arkansas university
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Had a nice weekend, rooms have refrigerators and microwaves, in addition to the coffee pot. They had a game day reception that was really nice, with good food. The manager, Randy is really nice, and helpful, along with the other staff. The only thing I don't really like, are the small pillows!

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I booked the room for roughly $78. I can't complain about the price, because I knew it wasn't going to be a 3 or 4 star hotel. I love the location, because you are basically four minutes from the campus (the hotel is right off MLK and I-49). So, location is a plus. And, the two younger gentlemen running the front desk were my kind of people. They gave some good recommendations for our first trip to Fayetteville. Outside, there was plenty of parking and easy to get in/out of. Breakfast was decent too. We didn't plan on being in our room, since we were there to visit the college, so that weighed into my decision to get something cheap. Those are the positives. The negatives include holes in the walls of the lobby and our room. Some bugs were found in our bathroom. The AC unit was pretty loud, but at least it worked. And, the pillows were not all that comfortable. Walls appeared to be stained yellow. There was light coming through the entry door frame. And, I am pretty sure there was an exposed hazard or two. But, I'm alive to tell you that you can and will survive your stay. Now, please go to Andy's frozen custard and get you a concrete mix.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

The hotel is rundown and needs a remodel. The room was terrible with burned out light bulbs, very poor lighting in the bathroom, cold water in the shower - not a drop of hot water at all! The shower head needed repair - I had to wrap a towel around it to keep water from shooting out of the top of it. The sink did have hot water but the faucet is too short so that you can't get your hands under the water without cramming your fingers into the back of the sink. Why is the mirror hanging behind the TV instead of over the desk where it is of use??? Like a lot of college towns the "hotel's" know parents have little options & have to stay somewhere so they upcharge you for a room not fit for civilized society. Wyndham clearly does not care about the conditions they put their guests in.

Room tip: Stay in the dorm with your student. You'll be glad you did.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Nasty hotel. Hair in bathtub. Burn holes in bedspread. Homeless people walking the hall banging on doors yelling to be let in. Holes in the walls where towel holders were taken off. Our door would not lock unless we slammed it

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I travel for my job and work nights.i had called the hotel to see if they allow early check in and the young lady answering the phone was short with me and said "no. If you check in then you have to be out by 11". I went to get a room after getting off of work in the morning.i know that sometimes you can speak with the manager and they will be more flexible in person. Most places will accommodate travelers who have off hours. When I went in, I asked for a room and the receptionist told me "I can make you a reservation but you can't check in until 3". This was at 8:30 am. I asked to speak to the manager, who was not on site at the time. This was obviously the young woman I had spoken to, and she continued to have the same unprofessional, rude attitude as before. I understand there is policies and rules everywhere you go, but there is also many different ways to say things and convey messages. I won't be back there.

Trip type: Travelled on business