“The Fried Chicken Taco is A Must!!!!”
Review of Tacos 4 Life Grill

Tacos 4 Life Grill
Ranked #5 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Tacos 4 Life is a taco shop that gives you the chance to eat awesome food while making a difference in our world. When you buy a taco, you provide a meal for a hungry child. Buy a meal, give a meal. Meal for meal.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I usually stray away from “franchise” restaurants, but I am glad I landed here. I went with the Fried Chicken Taco and Chipotle Steak taco and a side of Queso Rice. The steak taco was really good, but the Fried Chicken taco was simply amazing!!!! Will definitely be going back. My son had the ground beef soft tacos and devoured them both. Kids meal comes with a drink and a side of chips and queso. The chips are seasoned and he was not a fan, however I enjoyed them.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I very much enjoyed the food served at Tacos 4 Life. The place was clean, and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

First trip to this restaurant - Friday night - no line and 2/3 of tables full - all but a couple of tables were uncleaned and full of dishes. Found the tacos were very good - the advertised cilantro rice means rice with cilantro puree dumped on top. It was OK. The tables turned when they started cleaning tables around us. The employee was wiping down the tables with one wet rag - no disinfectant spray - no way to rinse it out - and left the tables wet. It was disgusting to see how there practices are inadequate and made me wonder if they did such a lousy job in the kitchen. My rule with restaurants is strike one - you are out!! Too many places to eat. Will never return, as I would always be thinking about the cleanliness!!!

2  Thank leftygolfer1
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This is a very busy, casual restaurant. You order at the counter and fill your own drinks at the fountain. Pepsi products.

We visited at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon and it was packed. There was about a ten minute wait in line to order.

The food was good though. Standard meal order is two tacos and one side. Taco shells are fried.

I had the carnitas which I enjoyed with a side of cream corn (excellent and just a little spicy.) Chips and salsa/queso are extra; they do not come with the meal.

We did 3 taco meals, one salad and 3 drinks w/o chips for $41. I would return but probably only in off times.

1  Thank clifs2014
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on our colleges visit based on reviews and we were not disappointed. My the teenagers and myself loved this cute place. We left with very satisfied with no leftovers!