“Excellent food and service ”

Powerhouse Seafood & Grill
Ranked #72 of 442 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dickson
Description: Locally owned seafood & steak restaurant with a large menu. Large seating areas for larger groups with private rooms available for banquets, meetings, receptions or just parties. Serving Sunday Brunch from 10 to 1. Oyster Happy Hour on Thursdays from 4-7 featuring 75 cent raw and 99 cent grilled oysters.
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

What a treat tonight. The service was amazing. Wish I could remember our servers name. Cute blonde with long hair and a cat/ man tattoo. She was the best. Took great care of us. The shrimp cocktail was fresh and delicious. Corn bread muffins were a treat. Wine list was great and all of our dinners were delicious. Even the desserts were great.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Okay, I don’t watch the food channel or know the Iron Chef from Iron Butterfly (which also gives you an idea of my age). Had dinner after a show at the Walton Art Center, one block away - and gave us a ten percent discount. Had crab roll appetizer with a unique and delicious raspberry dip, clam strips, hush puppies and cole slaw. The clams and hush puppies can be greasy or heavy, but neither was. Cole slaw is so often wet and leaves a strong aftertaste, but this was a good palate cleanser. Cornbread muffins, a complimentary bread, a plus. And all of these, okay not the slaw, good with the raspberry sauce. Decor, an old power plant, interesting but not cold industrial. I know servers can change, ours was great, but there were three servers for three tables (it was 4:00 just when it opened for dinner) so management philosophy must be to serve the customer.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Tried the bleu cheese burger. It's definitely a mouthful. Tastes pretty good, but too tall to get your mouth around it. They need to flatten the burger out and go to a larger bun to make eating it enjoyable....or even possible.

1  Thank RickyLee
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I came here tonight before the Razorback game with my husband and a couple friends. I ordered the chicken Alfredo, and when it came out the chicken was so burned it was black and inedible. I requested to have fresh chicken and the server insisted he needed me to put my chicken on a separate plate so he could take it away. As my dinner companions were finishing their meals, I requested to just have the meal taken off the ticket as we had to leave, my pasta was now cold, and I still had not received my chicken. At this point I was planning on just eating my pasta and he insisted I give him the plate of pasta back. I tried talking to a manager about how I had been treated and he acted like it was a favor to take the meal off my ticket despite the fact I didn’t get to eat it. Absolutely ridiculous and poor customer service!

2  Thank BasicFoodie
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I was here for dinner. The escargot was okay but overcooked but the rest of our food including fries was not good. Overcooked or half cold. The waitress came once we got no cocktail refills.

1  Thank SterlingSmithJames