“Great service is all I can say.”

Powerhouse Seafood & Grill
Ranked #72 of 443 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dickson
Description: Locally owned seafood & steak restaurant with a large menu. Large seating areas for larger groups with private rooms available for banquets, meetings, receptions or just parties. Serving Sunday Brunch from 10 to 1. Oyster Happy Hour on Thursdays from 4-7 featuring 75 cent raw and 99 cent grilled oysters.
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Overpriced with less than average food. The service was great with the waiter being very nice and thorough. But he’s not worth going back for. Disappointed.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

After reading the reviews, I was skeptical about dining at the Powerhouse. However, the experience was delightful. Service was quick. Server was knowledgeable. Food came out quickly and was well prepared and presented. Taste was above average for what I was expecting (based on the reviews). I would say the Powerhouse has read their reviews and corrected any problems. I would recommend this for any occasion.

1  Thank jackie s
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband wanted to surprise me with going to Powerhouse for dinner. We ordered the Calamari. While the waiter brought it to the table I tried it. I was pulling plastic out of my mouth that had been deep fried with the calamari. You would think he would have said or done something. He then returned to take our order and I said I lost my appetite due to deep fried plastic. He walks away and then comes back to say they will take care of it. I'll take a hard pass on Powerhouse!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Covered the bases on all fronts - reasonable pricing, great service and good food in a comfortable atmosphere. There was something for everyone.

1  Thank Hillco57
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Every seafood dish I have ever had at Powerhouse has been very good. I have had their steaks as well and highly recommend a steak for lunch or dinner. The beers on tap are excellent with a large selection and the Kilowatt frozen mixed drink is a must if you are so inclined to have an alcoholic beverage with your meal. The last time I was in was last week and it was as good as every time before. I highly recommend Powerhouse. Stop in, have some seafood, a steak or both and have a beer or a Killowatt or both you will definitely be glad you did! I keep returning because the food, the drinks, the service and atmosphere are fantastic!