“All Homemade, Hard to Beat.”

Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 439 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I am always searching for good Italian. When in Fayetteville I read about Bocca and was intrigued by what I saw, homemade mozzarella, pasta and sauce. Had to give this a try and after doing so I must say I was very pleased. The restaurant was a bit busy and with that very noisy. Initial service was a bit slow but after I commented on that our server perked up and we had nothing but very good service from then on. I had several questions for him and he answered each and as I generally do for a first-time visit to an Italian restaurant, selected just the homemade spaghetti with the sauce. This is the test and mark of any good Italian place and I must say they passed the test with colors. The pasta was cooked to perfection and the bite into fresh pasta was perfect. The sauce was just enough to coat the pasta with a little left to let you know it is there. The sauce was fresh, clean, and just the right consistency. It had a delicate taste that did not overpower and only added to the overall taste of the meal. The homemade bread was wonderful as was the roasted eggplant covered in the sauce. Overall a very pleasant experience. I don't get to this area too often but will make sure that Bocca is on my list when I return.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I tried both the Fayetteville and Rogers locations once each. The Fayetteville location is very noisy and I had a hard time having a conversation with my husband. I ordered the chicken Parmesan and while the portion was very generous, I found the chicken piece was so thick that it ended up being tough in order for it to be cooked through. At the Rogers location I ordered a pizza. I was disappointed I could not order off the kid’s menu. Our table of friends had ordered several appetizers while we waited on one member of our party, and I was starting to fill up on apps so being able to order a kid’s sized portion would have been nice. Some of my friends ordered the chicken marsala which I tried and didn’t care for. I ordered a cheese/margarita pizza. The bottom of the crust had an odd burned flavor and I was only able to muster through one slice of it. The bread and the roasted garlic that accompanies it is delicious. However, I would not select to return to this pricy restaurant. Too many other good Italian restaurants and I can cook food myself that I enjoy much better. I don’t want to pay these prices for this food.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

From the atmosphere to the food, and everything in between, this is an awesome place to go for a nice dinner! My husband and I have been here three times, and I really believe it gets better each time we go!

Mike R, Owner at Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thanks so much for coming in and dining with us! We're so glad you like it!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

This was a unique restaurant in my opinion. The people eating there were dressed nicely (sundresses, heels, button downs, etc). There were wine glasses already on the table. They have indoor and outdoor seating, as well as a drive-thru. They bring out fresh bread with land-o-lakes butter and pureed garlic for an appetizer. Of course, you could order another one as well. For the meal, I had a prosciutto ravioli dish with artichoke and cherry tomato sauce. My mom had the house salad with chicken and local-grown greens. Our food was amazing and our waiter was a sweetheart! I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. Dress up a little if you want.

Note: I'm pretty sure they have a special every day of the week.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Went for our date night because we were told it was really good. Really good was an understatement. This place is legit!!! Handmade pasta and sauces wow!!! Chicken parmigiana was the best I’ve ever had. My wife who is gluten intolerant had a wonderful chicken Alfredo. Service was spot on. When my wife asked about her options the waiter sat down beside her and explained in detail. Very knowledgeable staff. Awesome food. I love the roasted garlic and bread. Amazing!!

Mike R, Owner at Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

We love that you have date night and we thank you for choosing Bocca! Thanks so much for giving us a try. Cheers to many more date nights!