“Super spot ”

Spice India
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Mullingar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited info Thai Mullingar a few times ,
It has a large menu with a great variety of Indian and Thai cuisine and friendly staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Indo Thai last night as a spur of the moment decision. Which turned out to be a great decision. Fabulous food, such a wonderful mix off flavours. The very friendly staff catered to my Gluten intolerance needs with delicious recomendations. We couldn't recommend Indo Thai highly enough. Go try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Oh we're do I start. Sunny Is the sunshine of the place...friendly staff. The food is exquisite first class.
I love it and will be back again and again and again

IndoThai_SpiceIndia, Manager at Spice India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review. Looking forward to see you soon.!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Third visit here since it opened. The vegetable Karahi was excellent, onion bhajis were great as always and the Kashmiri Naan. I hear the satay starter is very spicy but enjoyable.

This restaurant offers Cobra and Tiger beers and has an early bird offer for starter and main with a side and a bottle of beer for under €40 for 2 diners.

Really enjoy the food here and one of the better places to eat in Mullingar in my opinion.

1  Thank DancingAtDawn
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I eat in the restaurant regularly for the simple reason the food is amazing. Sit down or take away its just perfect. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
I wish the owners every success as this is my favorite restaurant in Mullingar.
Damien & Ali