All reviews great location rooms are small your luggage street noise people watching rick steves few blocks breakfast was included beach front gelato fish dishes high season ocean view hotel restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful stayed two nights several blocks
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Nice hotel, well located, good included breakfast. The room and bathroom was a bit small, but clean and the bed was comfortable.

Other reviews warned about street noise, so I was suspecting the worse, but with window shut and air-conditioner on, it wasn't so bad - still if you are a light sleeper like me who is not incline to partake in late night activities, take earplugs.

We took the bus in and out of Nazare and were able to walk to and from the bus station and hotel (not recommended if you are older and have heavy luggage). We were able to leisurely walk everywhere, restaurants, beach, shopping, and we took the gondola to the top of the cliff where the views were beautiful.

Nazare is a lovely little seaside city. Easy and cheap to get to by bus from both Lisbon and Porto. It was a nice little stop on our way from Lisbon to Porto.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

if you have a car do not stay here. total pain in the neck. no place to pull in and drop off your bags as those two spots were blocked off. parking was many blocks away in underground lot of another hotel and was very tough to navigate tight turns. should have valet service.
i would rate much higher if not for this. great view and clean rooms. also has nice room on 2nd floor with great view to have drink or watch soccer. nice breakfast also.
the check in girl was very confusing. the other desk girl was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2018

I will without my review until which time the dispute that I have with the hotel is resolved. I had to cancel a reservation (within 24 hours of arrival) because my travel companion became ill. The reservation was for two rooms for three nights. I had booked through booking.com. I contacted the hotel directly and they told me that they would not charge me but that booking.com would anyway. I contacted booking.com and they told me that they would refund the money of the hotel agreed. The hotel is charging me for 2 nights for both rooms. This is for services never rendered. This is a seaside resort where filling a room should not be a problem.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I was at this restaurant 22 years ago and I remembered it being very good. There were 6 of us. Sangria was delicious. Two had the Cat.Peixe which is a seafood dish. One had the fish of the day (be careful they always price this by weight and it was 55€). Two of us had the cod, that was a mistake. One was over cooked and other was not fully cooked. Could not eat either. A little disappointing. Atmosphere is coastal and service was very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Rooms with balconies and ocean view. Very clean. Non carpeted floor and minimal furniture always a plus in my book. Many breakfast choices. Rooms and bathrooms are very small. TV didn’t work. Internet satisfactory. Staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple