All reviews big balcony restaurant downstairs hotel restaurant very pleasant experience main boulevard peles castle cable car nice restaurant star hotel walking distance yogurt bucharest breakfast mountains telecabine slippers winter
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The best thing about it is the fact that the quality/price ration is a very good one. The hotel is clean, the rooms are dated, old, but still functional. During the winter, the heati g system works excelent. The breakfast is fine, not too much but still ok.
They have a very good restaurant downstairs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2017

The location of the hotel is great ,in central part of Sinaia , near hotel New Montana .I had a big room , very clean , very warm , with a big balcony .The bathroom is also big and modern. Personal was very kind . Breakfast is good .
It is a very good hotel ,for sre I 'll return!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sorinacostina2006
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Perfectly placed in the center of Sinaia, just by the main boulevard, 100 m from funicular railway station, everything in walking distance. Nice, good equipped rooms (cosmetics, robe, fridge, air condition etc), nice mountain view from balcony. Very good breakfasts, very helpful staff at the reception (nice lady prepared fo us timetable of trains going to Bucharest and back) and in restaurant: first day we had breakfast with big group of Japanese tourists and everything was taken from buffet-table in no time. When I asked for some food I was given it after while and everything was brought to my table. Next day there was no crowd and everything was in enough amounts Excellent quality/price ratio.
Small parking slot but enough - I've never had a problem to find a place for my car. Not enough number of wall power outlets to load all our devices (photo and film camera, handy, laptop etc. everything*2) but we were given extension cord with current splitters so it was enough.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jarosław C
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Good conditions, great food (the cooker is special) and nice and kind personnel. I was for the first time the guest of Anda Hotel, Sinaia. I recommend this hotel for a great vacation. I and my family will be back soon. Thanks !!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank enescug2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time rediscovering Sinaia
regarding the hotel:
PRO'S:
- the staff is really friendly and also pet friendly since we brought our with us
- good breakfast
- right in the center of the city
- very close to the cable-car
- spacious rooms
- free parking

CON's:
- the carpet in the room was quite dirty, maybe it' s a good ideea to wash it, not only tu dust it

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple