All reviews close to peles castle walking distance wooded setting one night nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel buffet breakfast triple room nice furniture location is great stables woods proximity bathtub trees stars
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Nice location, room was clean, nice furniture, bed with clean sheets and good mattress, bathroom quite small, shower cabin quite small, water taps very old/used, no paper allowed in the toilet but yet a very small and unconformable thrash can. Our room had no balcony, so difficult to dry the towels. Restaurant with poor food, we didn't really like anything we ate (for example the green salad was not washed, which we find unacceptable). Receptionist very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreeutzzaa
Reviewed December 20, 2017

The room was quiet and quaint. At night it is so peaceful and quiet with nothing to disturb you but the wind in the trees. I would certainly go again.
Remember to check the check in time as if you arrive early, you will be left waiting. Complementary coffee and tea should be provided in the room. There is a coffee maker, but the charge per coffee is more than the restaurant downstairs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lizbraun123
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 5- 2 moms with 3 teens and we spent a night at Bastion Hotel. We had a triple room and a double room- both were really nice. I would have given this hotel a 5 but the double bed in our triple room was quite small.
Anyway, the hotel rooms are nice and quiet.
The breakfast was OK, and the other meals we had at the restaurant were tasty and not very expensive.
The best part is the proximity to the castle, I really enjoyed the walk up to the castle after dinner.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it to others.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anca E
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night in a superior room, which is actually a triple room. The location is great on the Peles domain, in the woods. The room was nicely decorated, but the double bed is really small (130cm at best). The reason I gave it 3 stars and not 4 is some cleaness issues. My wife found nails and hair on the floor when we entered, and the bathtub could be better cleaned as there are clear moisture issues. For one night and the price staying here is more than ok. The breakfast doesn't have many choices on sweets. We didn't eat at the restaurant as we followed TripAdvisor and eat at Kuib which was great. All in all it is a good value for money, we payed less than in Predeal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I had a very good experience at this hotel. I was surpised to see that the hotel and the rooms are very clean. The service is very good an they have a restaurant and a terase where you can enjoy the fresh air every morning.
I recomend this hotel!

Room Tip: Is nice to dream when the window is open and listen who water fall.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple