Bajamar(Nerja)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$276
US$258
1,223 results
All reviewshappy hourpool arearefurbished roomfriendly hotelevening mealentertainment every nighttennis clubburriana beachhalf boardsun deckdown hillmost nightsstar hotelnearest beachtiny balconygreat holidaywalk into town
Reviewed March 27, 2009

The Nerja Club hotel is very well placed for a walking holiday. The staff are both friendly and helpful. Whilst the rooms are comfortable, warm and clean. The food is good and plentiful. An ideal hotel and location for a winter break.

• Stayed: February 2009
2  Thank Mastersonl
Reviewed February 23, 2009

Excelent value, very clean with good food. As with all 3 star rated hotels, ameneties are not as plentiful, but the friendly ness of ALL the staff makes up for this. The Kitchen and waiting staff do a grand job and unlike a lot of larger Spainish hotels, the food stayed hot most of the time. Rooms are clean and comfortable although we found the air-con./heating a bit antiquated. The bar and lounge areas are very comfy and relaxing (except when the live evening entertainment is on) ( far too loud for a small area, but there was live entertainment every night. which may be a plus for some.) Overall an excellent stay off season, may be noisier at peak times.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lucksmum
Reviewed January 21, 2009

Do not take heed of the negative reviews about this hotel. I stayed for 1 week in Jan 09 as a budget winter getaway and thought the place was great. Having read some reviews prior to my arrival I was a bit anxious as to where I was going to be staying for the week - however; the staff were friendly, spoke good English and went out of their way to help, the room was clean, with British TV channels, balcony, safe and a nice bathroom. I found that the room was a bit cold at times and on arrival found the toilet didn't flush but this was fixed striaght away. The food at the hotel was great; there was a selection of freshly cooked breakfast items (the scrambled egg was awesome) and the evening meal had a selection of meats, fish, seafood, soup and salad items. The hotel bar was reasonably priced for those watching the pennies - I found however at times it got a bit smoky.....The hotel was fairly well located and easy to find. I recommend a trip to the Balcon d'Europe or Plaza Tutti Fruity for a bit of nightlife or a nice bite to eat. The King Alfonso Restaurant in the Balcon has superlative views and the best food in the area. If you are looking fro a Paella, AYO on the nearby Burriana beach is the only place to go 6 euro all you can eat and it's amazing! I would recommend a trip to Cueva de Nerja for good views and something interesting. Avoid the Sunday Market - no culture and full of rubbish. Would suggest hiring a car for a trip to Malaga or Marbella and to have the flexibility. Taxis in Nerja have a flat rate of 6 euro. Thhotel has a supermarket opposite and plenty of parking. I would definitely go back there for a few days no probs.

Stayed: January 2009
4  Thank DJBarryJ
Reviewed January 12, 2009

My husband and I spent two weeks there over Christmas and New Year. We had a real lovely time. the weather was very warm all day, chilly at night. 2 days of warm rain was ok .rooms big and clean and the whole of the hotel had such a friendly atmosphere and helpfull. main parts were chilly but rooms warm, and heating noisy. Food not bad if you are not a fussy eater but the Christmas day and New Year eve meals were the best I have had in many a year. excelent and the staff worked so hard. The New Year party went on till 4am. with hot chocolate and muffins before you left.We would definatly go again. but we did find it would help to have a car as there is not much in Nerja itself. but the busses are very good from the town 15 min walk downhill ( 40 mins for me uphill, haha ) We did notice lots of people knew each other from going the same time each year, so we might just be one of them in the future.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank perkycat
Reviewed October 12, 2008

reception staff were very good even taking us to our room. room was clean, as was the hotel, but the food was awfull. the restraunt staff were surley they seemed very unhappy in their work.the walk into town is only about 20 mins and my husband is having knee surgery, so anyone fit will do it quicker. few nice bars around. we only paid £ 430 for both of us so felt that we got what we paid for. probably would only go back to this hotel if i got an absolute bargain.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank pollybad