“Great , very very clean .. value for money ”
Review of Hostal Tarifa

Hostal Tarifa
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Tarifa
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay . This places offers great prices rooms . Brillant customer service and Clean very clean place . Outstanding staff .. parking in site and total value for money .. will return next time I’m in the area

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Graham H

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly & helpful staff. Rooms very very clean, smart, quiet & comfortable. Excellent location for walking to bars, restaurants & old town.
Could have done with some info in the room about the hotel, breakfast served etc

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Love this hostal it is located really well for access to shops, bars, beach, the old quarter. It is a basic style but immaculately clean! It's comfortable rooms light & airey with air con & en-suite fab shower too! They also serve breakfast if you want it. Great place to stay & great value for money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MONDRON
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I came here with lots of friends, we got 7 bedrooms.
What I really liked about the place was the cleanliness, walking distance to old town and the staff, very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were simple yet, with everything you needed.
The mattress was fine, although the pillow, we all found them a bit too thin, I saw people in reception asking for more and they got them without any problem.
Not all of the bedrooms have a terrace and in my case I was lucky enough to get one! You didn't have great views, but better than nothing!
The breakfast was included in our reservation. It was nice but in my opinion a bit "basic" just some toasts with butter and some other options to put on it, coffee or orange juice. No fruit, cereals or eggs... and they only had whole milk, which I can't have... but that was fine.
Overall, It was a nice place and I would recommend it and come back if I go back to Tarifa!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marinachp
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This might not have the character of some older place in the old town but it's still a great place to stay for a cheap price. Rooms are clean and modern and there are some comfortable sofas in the breakfast area to lounge on. Good free wifi. Staff are super friendly and really make the place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank SanjeevGandhi
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

It is one thing visiting a place and ' getting lucky' - catching it on a good day .
With HOSTAL TARIFA - no luck is needed.
IT IS CONSISTENTLY EXCELLENT.
Reception always warm & friendly.
Rooms always perfectly presented - as clean and fresh and new looking as when it first opened.
Considering it is a HOSTAL- it puts some upmarket hotels to shame!
I stay here when driving from Morocco to U.K. AND IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN!
Hot high pressure showers,
Clean comfortable beds,
TV, Wi-Fi - everything always works perfectly!
Secure Parking - very important.
If you ever find yourself in the Tarifa area - you KNOW there is one place you can trust - here at HOSTAL Tarifa - Where I am lying typing this before I start my drive North.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Richagadir
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the Hostal Tarifa and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was as the cost for 3 nights bed and breakfast was very cheap. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the Main Street. Our room was very basic but very clean and was all we need for our 3 nights in Tarifa. The staff at reception and at breakfast spoke very little English but they really went out their way to help and understand your needs. There is a car park under the hotel and the daily rate we paid was €10 per day. There was also free wifi which was a bonus. Breakfast was basic but again there was plenty to eat.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple