“Superb Family Attraction”

Siam Park Direct Entry Ticket
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Not a lover of such attractions, scared of heights and don't like swimming that much but this place was brilliant! Spotlessly clean, rides for all ages and food outlets well priced makes it a must visit when on the Island. One moan, kids over 11 pay an adult entry fee....yet are not allowed on some rides due to being....under 12? A little tip...tell a small fib at the ride...they don't ask for proof and the 11 year old can go on it, you then get what you pay for!

Write a ReviewReviews (27,980)
All reviews
in 558 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 181 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you are struggling to find something to keep all the family entertained then look no further! The days wrre amazing!! This water park has everything from a nice relazing lazy river complete with waterfall to the tower of power slide that was eventful to say the least, both passing tbrough the shark tank! There a rides for everyone and are colour co-ordinated for degree of difficutly. The day was amazing the staff we came in contact with were brilliant and for a hire of €5 returnable for a locker made the day easier with transporting the essentials.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, well maintained water park. We took our family (2 boys 7 & 11 + Grandma n Grandad) and we all had a great time. It’s expensive but got a better deal with our tour operator rep/hotel and got around 20-25% off the on-the-gate advertised price. Some rides have inflatable donuts for single, 2-up and 3-up riders (for family involvement). All the rides are well thought out and modern. Food is good; Crepes, Crisps & Baguettes for grabbing a quick bite at lunch time, v.reasonable pricing so not too bad given the captive audience you are. Don’t waste time tho - get on them rides as at 4:45pm you’ll get a 15 minute warning the park is closing so it’s time to go!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited Siam Park in April, and fortunately the weather was just fine for watersliding. I guess this is why there were only a few people, therefore the longest queue we have to wait was 6 minutes. The created beach there is incredible, and the equipments we used are at high standard. Also the restaurants offered great diversitiy of foods at appropriate price, and the day we spent there was the best of our life. It's definitely worth to visit the park. One minor downside was the concrete sometimes, but special shoes can be borrowwed.

1  Thank Destination758832
See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my third time visiting Siam Park and was definitely my favourite. Soley due to the fact that I have turned old enough for the rides as I was only young when I last visited.

The park is clean and well signed meaning I was never lost. My family got to the park pretty much as it opened at 10. I do recommend getting there early as the sun loungers do become unavailable later on.

The only thing I found disappointing was the burger. It was processed and bland. The chips were nice though we're slightly salty. Other than that the meal wasn't too bad really! Also I wasn't there for the food I was there for the rides.

Now the best part - the rides were thrilling and fun. There is a selection of different thrill factor rides from the lazy river to knew that throw you all over the place which is great for anyone. I like scary rides so it was perfect. One problem was that the rides only range 1-4 people and there were 5 of us, although this didn't bother us very much. I suggest you maybe go on the 'Tower of Power' later in the day as the queue for it was dead by the afternoon. I haven't gone in peak time so this may differ. Overall every ride is just right for being scary and fun.

Another key part of our day was the wave pool. It does get packed which is annoying but I found it extremely enjoyable. The waves are about 5/6ft and last around 15 to 20 minutes.

The lazy river is slow and may be boring at times but brilliant for little kids who may not be tall enough for rides.

Amazing experience and I am definitely going again!

1  Thank LeoJefferson