All reviews great location dali museum noise centre town
Reviewed May 20, 2016

A good hotel trying hard to look and feel aristocratic.
It is located 5 minutes of walk from Figueres main POI - Dali's theater.
The hotel's main lobby is decorated a little too much, but in a crazy Dali's style it makes some sence.

The room was comfortable and cosy.
The stuff was very friendly.

The only

Room Tip: Pay extra few euros to reserve a superior comfort room. It has a jacuzzi
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evgeny B
Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place to stopover when heading south to Barcelona. I hoped to visit the Salvador Dali Museum in the morning, but it was closed on Monday. For me, the museum is the only draw to Figueres, although I read about bargain shopping somewhere.

Getting into the hotel is confusing. Don't try to park first. You'll end up frustrated on very narrow one-way alleys, only to be denied entrance when you finally find the parking garage behind the hotel. Instead, pull right up and block the sidewalk in front of the reception door. This seems rude and dangerous, given the busy street and heavy pedestrian use on the sidewalk, but trust me. It's the only way.

My room was lovely. Comfy bed. Nice decor. Balcony. Mini-fridge, empty. Would have appreciated an honor bar. I really wanted a beer after the parking fiasco.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ChristinePeregrina
Reviewed December 15, 2015

We arrived at night, very cold and tired. The room we were given was on the 5th floor, refurbished - everything looked brand new. But the main thing was that it was so lovely and warm - due to proper radiators in the bedroom and the bathroom. I realised then how I hate the hot air heating of most hotels. The radiators were totally adjustable.
In the bathroom was a wonderful jacuzzi - which really cheered my spirits.
The bed was very comfortable, and evrything was spotlessly clean. New lift, new decor, and great Dali drawings on the walls.
I must say I am a fan of Dali, but had not expected his influence to extend to the hotel. (The Dali museum was a shortish walk away, and is hugely enjoyable.)
The personnel were very friendly - the receptionist spoke excellent English.
The breakfast room was light and airy and had Dali-esque features - little mirrors in unexpected places. Great fun.
Breakfast was plentiful and fresh.
How nice to see a hotel that combines all that one expects from a modern hotel but still retains individual touches that make it stand out from the rest.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Nice hotel, nice personnel,great location and free covered...not bad for the price....rooms have Dali motifs and pictures... Not on major hotel reservation systems...definitely recommend and would come back....ask for a recently renovated room.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Clean and quiet, with a pretty good breakfast. The Salvador Dali decor was strange, of course.

Worst, I noticed that another customer was charged the price, including tax, that I was charged not including tax. When we stopped in to get a rate quote, I neglected to ask if this was tax inclusive. So we got charged an additional 12 Euros. This is a bit shady if not downright unethical. I guess I should have put up a stink.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with windows overlooking the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple