“Great Italian Pizzeria !!”
Review of Pizzeria Origano

Pizzeria Origano
Ranked #22 of 227 Restaurants in Figueres
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Pizzeria In Figueres. Pizzas 33 Cm And Half Meter. Eat In ( Terraza Or Sala) Or Take Out, We Can Deliver Your Pizzas At Your Door.
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

A real Italian Pizzeria, with a boss Pizzaiolo. Great delicious pizzas, a setting reminiscent of the old Naples. Boss, wife and friendly waiters. Possibility to eat outside. Honest prices.

1  Thank ThierryL1226

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Had been told to come here and i love love love the pizza it was perfect, fresh tasty and huge. My partner was impressed with how well we were treated and we were offered a free drink at the end of our meal.

2  Thank missharrison2016
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I had been told about this pizzeria and decided to visit,I was alone and had to wait to be seated due to it being busy but the staff ensured I was okay and once my pizza came it was so fresh so tasty and big. It such a nice place and I hope to bring my partner and daughter next time.

1  Thank Sue N
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

The smell of the pizza alone is enough to fill your stomach. The pizza was so fresh . The service was great and we were welcomed from the moment we entered. Money and time well spent.

1  Thank Sukai C
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place and the pizza was huge!! When we arrived it was very busy and we had to wait to be seated, but the staff ensured we were ok and the service was good.I would love to return!

1  Thank Missy M