“Little taste of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Don't be put off by little taste, this restaurant packs big big flavours into their food. Charming evening with my friend who came to visit and whose husbands family are Italian. I had some living up too! The restaurant didn't let me down, we both loved the food, staff and surroundings. Will definitely recommend to others. Thank you!

4  Thank Lynnieboots63

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We were recommended to this restaurant by our hotel receptionist and her judgement was excellent. Not the typical outside appearance, but inside very lively with lots of attentive staff and excellent food, served quickly. Italian dishes cooked well but each with their own unique take. The aubergine starter was excellent and lots of it. Main courses of lamb shank and rabbit were very enjoyable. A vast dessert chariot had lots of home-made desserts and the tiramisu was very light. A good evening and fantastic atmosphere.

3  Thank Philipw44
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Took my family here for my birthday. 6 adults including one vegetarian all had a great evening starters, mains, desserts and coffees were all very good. Service was very professional. As much as I had a great evening I couldn’t give more than 4 stars as it was very pricey.

1  Thank theanonymousreviewer
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Best Italian restaurant in the area by miles. The food, the service and the atmosphere can not be beaten. Always ask for the specials as they really are worth having. Remember to save room for dessert as they always hit the spot. Feels like a true Italian family restaurant! Frankie and the rest of the team can’t do enough for you. Excellent wine list as well. Can’t wait till I go again

2  Thank Neiljt1
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We went for lunch to celebrate our anniversary, although we were a large.group we were made to feel very special and the food and service was excellent. All our guests thoroughly enjoyed the experience and a big thank you to Frankie for his exceptional attention to detail.

4  Thank eloveridge1