“Friendly staff, clean tables and delicious food”
Review of Cedar Coffee Shop

Cedar Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 26, 2018

I was visiting Marlow for a few hours and was looking for an independent coffee shop to eat lunch. I passed the Cedar Coffee Shop and it looked very busy. I wandered in and the Italian owner immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome, as I was on my own. During my time in the premises, I observed him welcoming and chatting to numerous customers and the atmosphere was lovely.

I ordered a delicious Falafel wrap with homemade coleslaw, a coffee and a lovely raspberry/strawberry smoothie. The tables were all cleaned very quickly after customers left. There is nothing worse than dirty tables to put off potential customers, so I was very happy to see this attention to detail.

I would highly recommend this place. It is streets ahead of commercial chains like Costa and Starbucks. In the words of Arnie.... "I'll be baaack"!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Came here for breakfast, after having overnight in Maidenhead.
Friendly welcoming staff. Excellent coffee and well cooked items. Our party had porridge, avocado and smoked salmon topped with a fried egg on rye and smoked salmon and scrambled egg. Very clean. Would defo recommend.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service, excellent paninis! Homemade coleslaw was lovely. Nice day out in Marlow

Reviewed April 14, 2018

This is a great coffee shop - the coffee was excellent as was my poached egg served on smoked salmon, avocado and rye bread. It was freshly cooked and delicious. The only problem for me was deciding what to choose from the wonderful selection of food available!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited marlow one weekend and before we went we had a look for a nice little coffee shop to have lunch at. We looked on trip advisor and found the cedar cafe which is just off the high street. We walked in and we were not disappointed at what we saw the shop is at the front all the counters were beautifully laid out with amazing cakes and there own Lebanese delights. Through the shop was the cosy restaurant and the staff were very welcoming and helpful the menu was not disappointing it included everything for everyone's taste and also some Lebanese food which was delicious if you want to try something new. If you are planning to visit marlow then I suggest you pay a visit to this place to eat in or take out you will not be disappointed.