“Great scrambled eggs and avocado ”
Review of Cafe Copia

Cafe Copia
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Marlow
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday lunchtime. I had not been here before. Really friendly staff. I ordered my food and tea. The tea was served in a tea pot and had fresh tea not a tea bag. The scrambled eggs were perfect and avocado soft. Could not ask for more. Tables are very close but it’s a cafe and not a restaurant. Back for more soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Came here for a quick Sunday morning breakfast but lasted forever due to a very slow waitress. I ordered a toasted sandwich and my husband the croque monsieur. Again waited ages for this but to be fair they had one person making all the cooked breakfasts that were ordered before ours. However 45 mins for a toasted sandwich that was already prepped and in the fridge was a bit too long.

On arrival mine was soft and sweaty and not very toasted, husband's was burnt. Both edible and cured our hunger. Lovely big salad served with each which was unexpected and nice and fresh and served with apologies for the wait...which was appreciated. I think from the manager. They had lots of people revisiting and having long chats so seem very hospitable and have loyal customers. Will give it a second chance. Def more healthy veggie options than Burgers.

2  Thank SunshineSmilesxx
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Had a lovely Sunday breakfast of eggs, advacado and bacon on toast, very tasty. Although the cafe was full with early morning sporty types the staff managed very well and offered prompt, polite service. The range of coffees is excellent and a refils were at a reduced price!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Nice cafe situated in Marlow's Main Street. We were warmly welcomed by friendly efficient staff. There was a good selection of yummy treats, good size portions and reasonably priced. Cafe was clean and atmosphere relaxed. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I visited her for breakfast with my husband, I've heard the Henley branch was nice so thought I would give it a go. Considering it speaks of organic health foods, the cooked breakfast was anything but, I had scrambled egg with an English muffin and sausage. The eggs were not fresh eggs and likely to be powdered egg and the sausage tasted cheap and fatty unlike yummy healthy sausages. The muffin was a toasted bap. The service was OK. I wouldn't visit here again as in comparison to other breakfast places in Marlow such as fegos, Burgers and Bills this is not competitive.

1  Thank Kirsty3790
Philip G, Owner at Cafe Copia, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a range of organic foods however our breakfast is not listed as such. We only serve real muffins and do not use powdered eggs. The sausages are not cheap and we have not had any complaints regarding them.