“Spaghetti King Prawns”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited Sunday evening. I ordered spaghetti king prawns. Really crunchy prawn perfectly cooked. Nice chilly sauce. Spaghetti was perfectly cooked. I will be back for more soon

2  Thank David A

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Our lunch could have been so much better if only the plates were warmed before serving the food! It's a pet hate of ours but it does make such a difference - nothing is worse than lukewarm food. To be fair the staff were very good and did offer to change our meals but what would have been the point, they would still have come out on cold plates! The food itself was delicious, so flavoursome and would have been wonderful if it had been hot. Why do restaurants not heat plates before serving??? It seems to be common practice these days. :(

2  Thank Lesley B
Reviewed October 3, 2017

While visiting Marlow during the summer we called in to take advantage of one of the offers I regularly receive from Prezzo - and take advantage of!. It was busy in the restaurant but after a couple of minutes we were shown to a table and given a menu. I have to say that given the number of diners and the fact that there only appeared to be three staff on duty, we were anticipating a long wait. Far from it - although clearly rushed off their feet the staff worked tirelessly to see that everyone was served promptly and politely.The Manager was very courteous and clearly overseeing everything efficiently. My husband and I both had chicken pasta dishes which were hot, tasty and delivered within about 10 minutes. They were accompanied by a half carafe of good quality house wine. All in all it was a very enjoyable meal - and with a discount at the end as a bonus. We were very impressed by the dedication and professionalism of the staff - they gave the impression that they were running a family restaurant and not working for a chain. We will certainly be back.

1  Thank discerningdiner21
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Dinner for 3 people, on a Monday night - everything was very nice and the staff knew their stuff about ingredient as we had someone with dairy restriction - all answered, very happy.

1  Thank superkitten2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Was great to meet up with my friends, disappointed though with the venue. Food ok, wine ok , customer service I felt could be better appeared rushed, even though restaurant appeared quiet, if I had a choice between Marlow or Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield every time for customer service.