“Delightful! ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Popped in after walking along the river with the thought of having a coffee, took a look at the menu and it had a lot to offer so we stayed for lunch and cake!
The staff were fab, very attentive, offered the kids some colouring pens and paper while we waited.
The brunch was delicious, grown up bacon sandwiches and sweet corn fritters with poached egg went down a storm.
The coffee was yummy and we couldn’t leave without sampling the cake
Finn the dog was made to feel especially welcome and he received a fair few cuddles!
All in all, a gem of a find, highly recommended by us

1  Thank J4290HCvictoriab

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I have been popping in here a lot more regularly recently and have really enjoyed it. Very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, lovely brunch and iced coffee. The coffee is indeed marmite, you love it or hate it! I love it and my husband hates it,
but you can’t win them all!

1  Thank Fcm205
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We popped in here after I had tried some of Cooper's coffee elsewhere. I had an espresso and my partner enjoyed the 82% hot chocolate which was delicious. They do a great choice of different cocoa %'s from 58% up. My partner enjoyed the chicken and chorizo special salad.
Service was excellent and there were bottles of water for customers to help themselves to in their fridge.
Great space in a fairly industrial area.

1  Thank Genevieve G
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday morning after the gym. I had fried eggs and mushrooms. The sauce was creamy and very good flavour. It was delicious and I will be back next week.

1  Thank N4145FAdavida
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for breakfast. Eggs on avocado. Coffee the best in Marlow. With the place full of young families & groups. Prompt service. Reasonable prices

1  Thank Fairlieboy