“Usual good food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Zizzi

Zizzi
Ranked #19 of 80 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.The restaurant, located on the high street, is close to all the shops and amenities and a short walk from the River Thames and the historic Higginson Park. The beautiful listed building used to be a brewery and boasts large open spaces and vaulted ceilings. In the spring and summer the restaurant has an additional private al fresco patio area. Take a look around the town then join us for a bite to eat and take a load off. Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Returned to this venue for a mid afternoon light meal. Good friend atmosphere and service. Easy access with plenty of space between tables. Reasonable Italian selection at reasonable prices. Would recommend.

1  Thank Kevin D

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant in center of Marlow.
Affordable place to enjoy an Italian meal and have a couple of drinks. Place is perfect for groups and with the friendly staff a perfect business night out.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Pre holiday night out with daughter and boyfriend - we were upbeat and relaxed. OMG! What a depressing bunch of staff! We arrived and two bottles of prossecco on our table - when I said we hadn't ordered grumpy manager checked and said on computer for a booking in 2015! He was unpleasant to (no wonder) the saddest looking waitresses I've ever seen. The food was tasted good and I had seafood hanging skewer but honestly everything I ate was cool rather than hot!

Been going here for years on and off - would never go back because everything in that place is faded and jaded!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Marlow has so many options for places to have lunch zizzi is always busy but this never impacts the service , the food quality is excellent and selection of food is brilliant with specials as well. Great seasonal cocktails another superb lunch

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Monday night & it was very busy. The staff were helpful & friendly, with the venue full of charm. I had a special pizza for my main, loaded with chillies and I did not need any pizza oil, it was hot enough.
For a starter I had a hot cheese dip with four small bread roles, I am sure they have a fancy Italian name, but it equates to the same thing.
So much nicer than the Beaconsfield restaurant & I live in Beaconsfield !
Would I return = Yes