Red Dragon Inn(Kirkby Lonsdale)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
  • Restaurant
The Whoop Hall(Kirkby Lonsdale)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Hipping Hall(Kirkby Lonsdale)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$128
  • Breakfast included
The Sun Inn(Kirkby Lonsdale)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$116
TripAdvisor
The Pheasant Inn(Kirkby Lonsdale)
TripAdvisor
Horse Market B&B(Kirkby Lonsdale)
Copper Kettle(Kirkby Lonsdale)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewssunday roastfood looked goodhomemade chickenquiz nightno room for dessertgreat ginsteak puddinglamb bellyhouse redlambs livergreat ensuiteyorkshire pudnice pubguest roomsquick drinka late lunchgreat atmosphere
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Truly one of the best places I have visited. No plastic everything. Friendly staff, friendly customers and a lovely clean room. There are places to stay and there is the snooty fox. I get fed up of tatty rooms were you forget them the day after. The people here make the difference. Family business get my vote.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here just one night and enjoyed it very much. The staff are very friendly and customer focussed and nothing is too much trouble. The room we had was excellent, spacious and bright with a good size bathroom. We had dinner which was very good and there is a nice choice of wines. Good choice of breakfast too. Wifi does not reach guest rooms but ok downstairs. The property offers free parking at the rear but not many spaces (we were lucky!) The location is excellent. Definately recommend this cosy pub.

1  Thank kimandaussiebob
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We booked a night away on wowcher which was a good offer - the food and service were excellent no complaints, the only let down was the room !!!! Tiny in the attic with very small floor height window and only a fan when temp was in the 20’s. Far too hot - we both had a very uncomfortable nights sleep. The doorway heights are very small and we nearly had to go a&e with concussion in the middle of the night - we banged our heads many times on the door heights and beams - this was planned as a birthday surprise for my husband and we were so disappointed in the room especially as I had asked when booking for the room pictured on the advert - we should have been informed in the confirmation of the problems with this room and we would have cancelled - We had decided upon leaving when the staff asked if everything was ok that we would raise the room issues - but we were never asked which makes me think they were only to aware of the room problems,

1  Thank hap-hap-happy
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean premises, lovely staff, had a couple of drinks while ordering our food. Wait wasn't too long steak cooked exactly how we asked for them, amazing fresh tasting food. Will definitely be back

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Just checked out of the Snooty Fox where my partner and I were booked in for dinner, bed and breakfast. What a fantastic stay - hospitable from beginning to end! Both breakfast and dinner were excellent; one of the best homemade chicken Kievs I’ve had. I think we had one of the smaller rooms, but the decor was tasteful, it was quiet and the view couldn’t be bettered.

The only suggestion I would offer would be to make the parking instructions a little clearer on the website. I got into the car park, which was full and I struggled to get back out again. There was plenty of parking nearby though so wasn’t a problem.

Overall, a lovely stay and we will definitely be back.