“Always fantastic!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited several times and it’s always really, really good. We’ve tried breakfasts, burgers, chicken, grills and the milkshakes. Portion size is good and the burgers are massive! On our most recent visit we were served by Nic and Abi who wee really friendly and attentive, as are all the waiting staff. Always look forward to returning!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited on Easter Sunday for breakfast , not overly busy but watched the waitress serve 3 tables who came in after me even after asking , she said she would be with me shortly then ignored me again so I got up and left , won’t be going back.

1  Thank Chubbs452016
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I go to this restaurant nearly every Sunday, for breakfast, with my work colleagues and have never had a bad meal. With this knowledge and experience, my self and partner decided to try the evening service as we were in the area anyway. We both opted for burgers as we had heard so much about how good their burger nights were and wow, we was not disappointed. Even though it wasn't the burger night we went, the burgers were without doubt some of the best I've tasted. All the good you beat about this restaurant is true. We was looked after by Sian and Abu, who were great in their service and all in, my partner and I came away very happy and content. Those burgers were better than I've had in more exclusive restaurants. I shall see you after Easter Sunday for my breakfast again.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Had another meal today as in picture..I almost ..I did say almost.. couldn't eat it all as there was so much..I managed ..my thanks go to Abi and Nat for great service experience.. and thanks to Gary for the mt Whiskey bottle that I asked him for..all in all a great night ..highly recommended

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food definitely going back again! It was our first time and abi was very friendly and helpful