Stayed in a “generous room” in prospect house.
- Great location right in centre of town
- was quiet and felt secure
- Nice free standing bath in room plus a wet room with shower etc
- room nicely furnished with decent nespresso coffee machine
- 50m to bistro where excellent breakfast was served each day
- Garage parking by seafood restaurant
- Room and bathroom was very very hot and when we were shown to room there was no explanation provided of how to use air con unit or cool bathroom down (by turning off heated mirrors). Took me 24 hours to work this out! And then it was comfortable.
- Some spaces in garage were very tight to access. Plus garage had nesting birds and my car was covered in bird mess. Recognising the problem some dust sheets had been provided to cover cars but there weren’t enough to cover all.
Overall we had a great time, loved Ricks various restaurants and would recommend Prospect House as a place to stay. Just need to sort a couple of details to get to 5 star rating.More