All reviews toffee apple electric car paul ainsworth bon bon macaroons double shower attention to detail apple tv mini bar amazing hot chocolate copper bath stocked pantry coffee maker thermos flask wines and spirits unique place to stay large and comfortable bed
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Stayed here to celebrate a birthday and really loved it. From the moment of arrival the service and attention to detail cannot be faulted. We arrived mid afternoon to be welcomed and shown around - the pantry is a lovely touch and the rooms (we had Popcorn) beautifully presented and comprehensively equipped. If I was being really picky I would complain that the towel rail is cold in the summer because it is not dual fuel but that really would be looking for something to complain about. We were driven to No 6 in the electric car for a great meal (reviewed elsewhere).
Probably the nicest thing is the little "treats" that appear from time to time right up until departure. All in all one of the best places we have stayed in,

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We arrived at the Townhouse at 1pm on Saturday and were welcomed by Lucinda. Our suite was not immediately available but we had a lunch appointment at Rojano's (another review if you should choose to but worth a visit). We parked the car and left the keys as the parking is small but the staff will move your car to fit everyone in. (Trust them they know what they are doing). Following lunch we walked back up the hill (5 minutes max) and were checked in. We were taken to our room by Lucinda who explained everything too us including the working of a fairly complex shower.

The Townhouse is magnificent and good enough for Royalty. Before you are taken to your room you are shown to the pantry which is full of lovely cakes and beverages.

Once shown to our Suite (Marshmallow) which includes a lounge, bedroom and bathroom with double shower and sunken bath my Partner had a Spa Treatment in the room while I toured Padstow - I think she loved it!!

The lounge includes a fully (and I mean fully) stocked bar and "nibbles" so indulge.

The bed must be one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.

For the evening I took my partner to No. 6 (another review if you like). No much than a 5 minute walk however it was raining so the staff from the Townhouse will drive you there and back. Probably best after a lovely meal.
When we returned the room had already been cleaned (towels replaced etc - which are lovely) but we were also left a personal note from Lucinda along with some hot alcoholic chocolate.

The morning we had breakfast delivered to the room - well worth it and I mean it!!

The final icing on the cake is that before we left and following another tour round Padstow we were left some choc brownies and a note in the car.

Magnificent and thanks to Lucinda who has not been there long but a credit to the name.

Thanks also to Paul and his team.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited the Padstow Townhouse in April 2017. On arrival we received the warmest welcome before being shown to our room 'Toffee Apple'... Blown away doesn't cover it, The Townhouse is so elegantly presented with fine attention to detail everywhere you look, and we couldn't have been made to feel more at home!
There were some truly wonderful little surprises and absolute magic touches provided throughout our stay and I feel if I mention them it might ruin the surprise for the reader who might be planning to stay too..
We of course dined at No.6, (so superb by the way and that's a whole other fantastic review!) and were given the choice of breakfast in the room or if we chose we could head over to Rojanos in the Square.. we couldn't resist to try that.. Breakfast was wonderful at Rojanos.. (and of course that calls for its own excellent review too!)
The Pantry at the Townhouse is a 'must mention'.. a gorgeous basket in the room means you can nip down to 'The Pantry' where you'll find the most delicious cakes, treats and beverages (all far too tempting) Simply help yourself make a note in the book and back up to the room with you to enjoy at any hour! How wonderful!
Talk about seamless, the feel you get from the staff working across the three establishments is that of a strong cohesive team that work together like a family.. they clearly have absolute pride and passion for the business.. they really do have that very special something! Having travelled the world extensively we really have found nothing that compares to the wonderful experience we had when staying at the Padstow Townhouse.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fkybird
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

What can I say that has not already been said I think WOW Sums it up. Thank you to all for making our stay memorable and enjoyable, great job with the whole layout rooms fantastic. we stayed in popcorn for my birthday, breakfast was fantastic as we would expect having dined at Rojanos and No 6 on several occasions.The attention to detail was first class. Nothing was to much trouble as always. Good nights sleep in crisp bedding great double shower. Well worth the visit made my birthday extra special, Hot chocolate best I have had and a nice touch.

Special Thanks to you all.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren E
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights over Easter and it was perfect although not cheap the 6 suites are fantastic and all different finishes.
The quality of the rooms and the attention to detail is second to none they seem to have thought of everything.
We chose to have breakfast in the room rather than go down to rojanos and was more than happy with the selection of freshly cooked duck eggs, smoked salmon,pastries,cereal and yoghurt.
Lucinda the young lady running it was fantastic nothing was too much trouble.
Will definitely return.