“Great breakfast ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Good breakfast, great live music nights each weekend. I'm a converted new local to the town and a regular visitor and recommend to all.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Popped in here for some lunch with my husband and our three year old.

However I don't think the place could decide if it's a cafe or a bar.

The food menu was limited although seemed to have a full all day breakfast menu, which we didn't want.

The husband had a burger which he said was good. I had a ploughmans but it was the weirdest one I'd ever had. I asked for a cheese one and ended up with ham too and the cheese was pretty much a whole block dumped on the plate! There was no salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber). It came with pickle, picklelily, white pickled onions, a slice of bread, celery and a few crisps. I'm glad I ordered a bowl of chips to go with it.

Our daughter had a cheese sandwich - thankfully it was grated cheese and not a slab on the plate.

The food was tasty but not what we were expecting and I was disappointed with my meal.

Would we visit again? Probably not.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

A favourite place for me and my dawg. We are always made to to feel welcome.
Laid back ambience, excellent food and good service.
Never had a bad experience.
Want to try their Sunday carvery next which looks yumee.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for an early lunch with my son and we both opted for the full breakfast. Must say it was amazing. Can't remember the last time the eggs, bacon and sausage came 'just as I like them'. Add in the bubble n squeak, black pudding, beans,mushrooms and toast and I had a feast for £6. Served quickly too. Can't recommend Cafe 102 highly enough. We will be back

1  Thank Nigel R
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Went to honiton today on business. Had half hour to wait so called in here for a breakfast. Two Helpful staff (Lego) lol. Joke. Meal was super. Cooked to perfection. Will defiantly go back for another next trip up there. It's breakfast is on all day,other things on the menu also. Thank you really enjoyed it.