“All day breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2016

We were in Honiton and noticed this lovely bar/café. It looked closed as it looked dark from the outside .We were glad we went in as it was very nice. Wooden floors and tables. Food was excellent. A good choice of jackets, breakfasts, and other choices. Alcohol and soft drinks, also tea and coffee. I had the vegetarian breakfast and my husband had the regular breakfast. Very filling. Would go again.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Nice for lunch and a coffee while trawling the antique shops of Honiton
Good position, consistently good food at reasonable prices
Dog friendly as well

Reviewed July 8, 2016

My boyfriend and l come in regularly with his dad and the staff know what we have now without having to tell them!!! The food is always hot and the beer nice and cold! What more can you ask for!!! Maybe a new veggie dish would be nice though.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Good breakfast, great live music nights each weekend. I'm a converted new local to the town and a regular visitor and recommend to all.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Popped in here for some lunch with my husband and our three year old.

However I don't think the place could decide if it's a cafe or a bar.

The food menu was limited although seemed to have a full all day breakfast menu, which we didn't want.

The husband had a burger which he said was good. I had a ploughmans but it was the weirdest one I'd ever had. I asked for a cheese one and ended up with ham too and the cheese was pretty much a whole block dumped on the plate! There was no salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber). It came with pickle, picklelily, white pickled onions, a slice of bread, celery and a few crisps. I'm glad I ordered a bowl of chips to go with it.

Our daughter had a cheese sandwich - thankfully it was grated cheese and not a slab on the plate.

The food was tasty but not what we were expecting and I was disappointed with my meal.

Would we visit again? Probably not.