See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

What started out as celebration of our 30 years marriage. Ended up as a very upsetting very short visit to this seedy run down hotel. The room we had was three separate rooms behind one door supposedly a family room. No heating. Dust and cobwebs above the curtains. Mould around the bath and taps of the wash basin.
£240 for two nights you would expect something special. The staff appeared embarrassed to be working there. We left at 10 pm and received a full refund. This hotel should be closed down and refurbished into something special. Alex Politzi would be hard pressed to stay there one night. The evening meal we had was OK but had to wait over an hour but when it did arrive it was OK. I score this hotel MINUS 5 stars. There are other hotels in Boston also a very good Premier inn. Which l recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Laura N
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I booked two family rooms for £120 each and on arrival was given one family room and one single. The guy on receptions said that they could see that I booked two family rooms but one of his colleagues has read the booking wrong. Unfortunately there were no other rooms available other than one family room, one single room and one double which seems ok other than this means that we have young children staying in a room on their own.
This was not the worst bit
We then come into the rooms to find them utterly disgusting and dirty
I would strongly recommend that this place get knocked down or the management removed and someone take over with total renovation
Coming back to the hotel after having nowhere else to go the non UK employee asked how was my stay so far
I responded with the truth it’s awful, dirty smelly and we are subject too minors having to stay in rooms on their own due to the hotels mistake
We were then subject to threats to go outside to fight and to leave the hotel at 12am with two 9 year olds and a 12 and 11 year old
While subject to the treats and lies from the employee at the front desk other people at the bar started to walk out saying how awful it is and that they can’t believe how they treated us
This has to be the worst hotel I’ve ever come across please stay well clear of staying here as not only will you be disappointed but be treated with violence

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank austinbanks1976
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

After driving five hours to get here checked into the hotel
We had booked two family rooms but on check in were told we had one family one single and they were fall for the night the guy at check in did try and he got us one family one single and one double so my two children had to share a double next door to me
Well on entering the room the smell was awful musty and old the furniture is dated and as the bathrooms well in need of updating is an understatement
Absolutely disgusting and they charge £120 per night for this without breakfast
All hotels in area fall for the night so can’t even change
Never would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank staceybanks1978
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for one day and that’s was enough, the room was dirty, the bed was horrible and there was no hot water to have a shower. The bar staff really did not want to be there. There is no reception staff so you are asked to leave your keys in a pot at reception, anyone can walk in and take them, poor security. I won’t be going there again. It’s close to the city center and there is part, the only plus side of my experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This was the last hotel available in the area, and now that I’m here, it’s easy to see why. My room is very poorly decorated, very dated, and although very clean, it still looks dirty. The curtains look like they’ve been hanging for 30 years. The TV is slightly bigger than an I-pad. The shower temperature is hard to control, and once you get it right, you need to run around to get wet.
The bar offers a very small menu most of which I have tried, and I haven’t had a good meal yet. Tonight I waited over an hour for my meal. The staff try to appear happy and friendly, but generally give the impression they don’t want to be there.
The only saving grace is the breakfast is quite good.

Date of stay: August 2018