All reviews brewers fayre burton house the pub restaurant next door meal deal all you can eat no air con car park family room plenty of parking night's sleep reception staff good nights sleep comfortable bed comfortable stay excellent value evening meal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got our room for a family of 4 for £29 so it was a real bargain. Located just outside Boston but only a couple of minutes to the centre. Staff were great on arrival and our room was nice and clean. We all had a great nights sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2018

It was Clean and Nice and warm and the Staff was really Friendly and helpful on the front desk We travelled up to buy a Bungalow here and we were meeting the Estate Agent the next day and stopped here for the Night in Boston Lincolnshire The Pub across the Parking Lot was Serving a Good Evening Meal which was in a way connected to the motel as there was a breakfast deal you could book

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Premier inn has a strange idea of what is accessible. From doors that open outwards to needing keys to get through them?, and baths in the rooms instead of showers this is NOT accessible. However the staff at this hotel were exceptionally good from the moment I checked my father in. Special mention to Owen who went out of his way to help.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2018

I choose to go to Premier Inn on my trips away, I know what the standard is and so far have not been let down.
This is my first time at Premier Inn, Boston, Lincolnshire and was not disappointed, albeit for a one nighter.
The room was clean and tidy. The Brewers Fayre restaurant was as I have come to expect. I only had breakfast there, but it was to their high standard.
The staff that I met were friendly and cheerful.
My only quibble is that I had to drive a couple of miles in the town both ways to get to those places I had come up to visit - but I chose to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night when visiting Boston for a relatives birthday. Very nice little hotel, friendly lady in front desk and easy check in. Comfortable rooms, breakfast was across in the pub and was really good, great selection. Reception staff helped us book taxis both days. Great experience.

Date of stay: June 2018